A big haul here too!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Like Faith-Abigail, we got a house too. We are actually getting keys for it before everything is closed! YAY!

Anyway, it's 2.5 miles from here, a bi-level and it is an ugly house on the outside...lol. Yes, I'm totally serious. I think it's an eye-sore. It's easily the ugliest house on the street.

However, location, location, location. And the inside is pretty a-ok
smile.gif
It has high ceilings, a nice kitchen and is a fairly decent size. Oh, and the houses all around it are easily worth over a million dollars each. We are 1-2 blocks from the beach, next to the community center and the country club (like I care??) is right down the street.

At any rate, I am excited and freaking out because I have sooo much to do in 18 days. I'm about to hyperventilate thinking about it...ha!

I have some decorating issues and I am going to post them in the Home forum. I need some advice!!

Hugs,

Brandi

That's awesome Brandi! Congrats
smile.gif
I hope the move and everything related to that goes well and that you'll be able to settle in quickly!

Thanks y'all
smile.gif
And I do plan on posting pictures when I get some good ones. Before and after kind of things!

Hugs,

Brandi

Funny-- when my kids saw the house, my son said "Dad can get that for you for your birthday!" I laughed and said "that's an awful expensive birthday present! I'd never be able to match that!" Ha.

Kids are soo funny!

Thanks again, y'all!

Hugs,

Brandi

Back