Karma Will Get You In The End

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
policeman.gif
This woman ripped off a group of frustrated women at a fun party last year by not delivering our products or refunding us.Me being the ***** that I am called the corporate office and reported her as all did.Needless to say we got our money and she was fired.

On the news tonight is a really sad turn of events when she decided to steal from cancer patients!

Employee Arrested For Cancer Donation Theft

Woman Charged With Stealing Cancer Donations

8555065_BG1.jpg

Arrested: Donnita G. Sanders

pxl_trans.gif

FAST FACTS:

• $3000 in donation to Relay For Life stolen
  • Money taken from Phil Ford State Farm office in West Memphis
  • Police arrest longtime employee
(West Memphis, AR 6/25/2008) A break in at a local insurance office might not get that much attention if the thief hadn't taken off with money raised for relay for life. The Phil Ford State Farm office in West Memphis, AR was broken into last week.

The most glaring item missing was the collection for Relay For Life, an amount totaling close to $3000.

Money from the office was also missing.

Relay For Life events are held around the country.

People walk around a track after getting sponsors.

The events honor those who lost their battle with cancer and raise money for research.

The June 6, event was held in West Memphis.

West Memphis police have arrested Donnita G. Sanders, an 11 year employee of the agency for the theft.

what products was she delivering to you?

and how did she steal the cancer money? I'm a little confused, but glad that she got caught!

Thats terrible! I hope they were able to get the donation money back before she spent it.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif what products was she delivering to you?
and how did she steal the cancer money? I'm a little confused, but glad that she got caught!

Hi RosieThe products were from Passion Parties. My pregnant friend had one last year.The insurance company the woman was also working for was holding on to the money raised for the cancer society.She was supposed to deposit the money but staged a burglary instead.

How horrible. How can you steal from donations. Im glad she got caught. Paybacks a b*tch

What some people won't do for money. I hope she gets the maximum sentence so she has time to think about what she did.

Back