120 Beauties-Factory Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recieved my 120 colour palette today. Despite being wrapped in a ton of bubble wrap (they package this thing insanely well), 1 colour was broken, a black colour so i'm not too bothered, a bit disappointing though. The colours are sooo bright and i cant wait to try them properly. I did some swatches on my arm of a few colours that stood out to me. I couldn't do them all cause there are so many but it gives you a bit of an idea. The price of these is so cheap at 15 british pounds plus shipping which is also cheap/free depending on your chosen method. I would reccommend buying one to anyone who uses a wide variety of colours in shadows. You can buy it from http://www.beauties-factory.com/.

DSC04559.jpg

Covered in my grubby fingerprints already lol

DSC04562.jpg

The black at the top left corner of the right half was the broken shadow.

DSC04548.jpg

DSC04560.jpg

Free Gift.

I did a total impulse buy and ordered a 72color pallette from them. From what I can tell looking at your swatches the colors really are very pigmented!

I paid 16 Euros only!

Wow!! I really want one. If I get that, I can't possibly still have to be buying eyeshadow! I don't think!

Yeah i am so pleased with it, except that 1 broken colour. It's a lovely palette and the colours are very intense and pigmented. It is well worth the price.

It's about 50/50 shimmer and matte. It's organized by colour so there is both shimmer and matte on both sides.

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am definately wanting that to bad i am on a no buy I have the link bookmarked for when my no buy is over.
biggrin.gif

Is the quality really good? I keep hearing about this palette and other ones but i'm not sure. it seems to good to be true. I do keep hearing about how several colors are broken even though they are wrapped.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Is the quality really good? I keep hearing about this palette and other ones but i'm not sure. it seems to good to be true. I do keep hearing about how several colors are broken even though they are wrapped. I did respond earlier but for some reason it never showed up. I hadn't heard that other people had experienced the breakage problem but if it is common then i definitely think people should consider that before buying. I only had one colour break so it was not a huge problem and i would certainly order it again when i start to run out of this one. The colour quality is fantastic. The quality of the container is not so good which is probably why it is so cheap.

Ohhhh, those colors look amazing! I can't believe how many yellows are in there, I am in love.

Wow! That looks like a fantastic palette. Thanks for swatching it for us!

Originally Posted by FrenzyTheCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif I did respond earlier but for some reason it never showed up. I hadn't heard that other people had experienced the breakage problem but if it is common then i definitely think people should consider that before buying. I only had one colour break so it was not a huge problem and i would certainly order it again when i start to run out of this one. The colour quality is fantastic. The quality of the container is not so good which is probably why it is so cheap. Oh goodie, thank god i'm not on a no buy (that was not an attempt to tempt those who are
wink.gif
)

Wow!! Thats even better than the 88 palette! For 20 bucks less you can get an extra 32 colors!! Thats what I call a good buy.

Latest posts

Back