Nars Orgasm fans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now i know that tons of us know the dupes for Nar's ever so popular blush in Orgasm. I've decided to search for some pictures to create a thread on here so that our newbies (and some oldies
wink.gif
) can see the difference in the container for some of them. If i can find actual swatches, i promise i will post them as well as I've done a search and can't seem to find them here.

Here is Mark afterglow compared with Nars Orgasm

35363-MarkAfterglowNARSOrgasm.jpg

Here's Flirt Heartthrob compared to Nars

35363-FlirtHeartthrobNARSOrgasm.jpg

Here's L'oreal LE Front Page Peach, Milani Luminous and Nars

35363-909196.jpg

Milani Luminous

867505.JPG

Milani Luminous and Nars

726889.JPG

L'Oreal Front Page Peach

639211.jpeg

thumb.asp

Oops!! I forgot to add Covergirl's Cheekers in Rose Silk with Nars

35363-img_0510.jpg

EDIT!!! Can a mod please help me adjust the pictures!! I couldn't do it!! Maybe i need to be adopted lol

I fixed the biggest ones Adrienne
smile.gif

i thought the rest were a decent size so i only fixed the super oversized ones for you.

Thanks! You can see in the pics that the old Luminous is a better match than the new one. The new one looks more pink! I like the old one better!

Nice!

I tried Luminous when Milani launched the new mineral blushes. It looked horribly chalky on me. The darker peach blush (Mai Tai? ) looked better. But my best friend dragged me out of Target
frown.gif
and I forgot to go back!

So much raves about this blush. I might check out it's dupe in Flirt! next time I hit Kohls.

Thanks for the post.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks! You can see in the pics that the old Luminous is a better match than the new one. The new one looks more pink! I like the old one better! Really? Maybe I'll try the new one, then! The old one looked orange on me.
frown.gif

I have the new one and it seems quite orange. Here's a pic I took and added to my review.

milani_luminous2.jpg

I have the old one... I think it's a better match as well, it doesn't look orange on me particularly...

Very bad lighting! I have to read those tips on taking better pics one day. They do look a little lighter, I wanted to make sure they showed up w/ the camera.

Btw great idea Adrienne! I hope I can take better pics later.

Thanks so much for this. Does anyone happen to know of some orgasm dupes that are available in the UK though? I'm sure there must be plenty out there but from looking at this lists it seems as though most of these brands are not sold here.

Thanks La_Mari,

I don't know of any shops here that sell that brand so if anyone knows of any I'd appreciate them letting me know. But I have found online UK retailers where I can purchase it from.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I fixed the biggest ones Adrienne
smile.gif
i thought the rest were a decent size so i only fixed the super oversized ones for you.

Thanks
smile.gif

If anyone knows of anymore please feel free to post them here. I think Dior has a dupe but with their prices i think you might as well get Nars. I know that these arent actual swatches but i think itd be nice to see what they look like so you can try and compare them as well since even though Nars is a "universal" shade, many complain about it not being pink enough or too glittery or too peachy. Hopefully this will give others opportunities to find something similar to it but with more of what they looking for.

Thanks for the swatches Mari
smile.gif

Revlon floral affair blush in Peachy Keen looks just like Luminous and Flirt! Heartthrob. I couldn't get a very good picture, but you can still see how similar Peachy Keen is to the other two.

Left to right on my arm- Flirt! Heartthrob, Milani Luminous, Revlon Peachy Keen

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Revlon floral affair blush in Peachy Keen looks just like Luminous and Flirt! Heartthrob. I couldn't get a very good picture, but you can still see how similar Peachy Keen is to the other two.
Left to right on my arm- Flirt! Heartthrob, Milani Luminous, Revlon Peachy Keen

Thanks!!! Right now i'm in love with Flirt! Heartthrob. Its my hg so far...

Latest posts

Back