Divorced Barbie Doll

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A man walks into a store to buy a Barbie doll for his daughter. “How much is that Barbie in the window?â€, he asks the shop assistant.

In a manner she responds, “Which Barbie? We have Barbie Goes to the Gym for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95, Barbie Goes Shopping for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95, Barbie Goes Nightclubbing for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $395.00.â€

The guy asks, “Why is Divorced Barbie different from all the others?â€

“That’s obvious,†the assistant states, “Divorced Barbie comes with Ken’s house, Ken’s car, Ken’s boat, Ken’s furniture…â€

Source - http://www.funnyandjokes.com/divorced-barbie.html

LOL! That's cute!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cute! The title says "Babbie" by the way! LOL No wonder you're an engineer K!! Hahahah Very funny April.... But soooo true!!!!!

I heard this joke last saturday! I actually would like to get such a Barbie doll!

I liked that joke! Didn't they have a series of these a few years back? I mean for real, like Trailer Trash Barbie, Streetwalker Barbie, I heard Mattel was not amused since they were base on actual barbies...

Back