How my kitties believe they earn their keep.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Of my multiple cats, I think that they all believe they are useful and earn their keep. This is how they believe they earn their kitty treats....

Zoey "fixes " the drain in the tub.

1zoey.jpg

Jackson loves to climb ladders and shelves and stacks...to make sure they are stable.

kitchen_over_cabs_jax_046.jpg

Once that bed is made...they make sure it stays made!

catsonbed_020.jpg

Camille is probably the most helpful of all. She makes sure I don't lose anything important. Like my skateboard...

camille_andemmy_006.jpg

...and my luggage....

camille_suitcase.jpg

...my school projects...

100406_22161.jpg

...and my boyfriend...

boyyyy.jpg
friendddd.jpg

..and my arm...and mouse...and me...

affgghh.jpg

I really don't know what I would do without them.

Other than finish taking a bath, painting, my project, packing, skating, dating, and circulating the blood through my arm...

my favorite pic is the one where they are all lined up on the bed

So so so so so cute! I cannot wait to get a kitty when I move this fall.

They're soo cute!!

I love cats! Unfortunately my hubby hates them and he's allergic, so he says that when he dies, I get to be a creepy cat lady!! LOL

Aww, your kitties are so beautiful! You're lucky you have them to keep your house in order. lol...

Aww they are beautiful! How many do you have in total?

I had cats but some mean person stole them because they never came home (and they ALWAYS came home)
frown.gif

aww they're all so cute and adorable. my cat adores my uni notes, and my parents are worried we'll pack the cat by mistake as she just loves boxes.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Jorja Anne /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww, they are so cute. Can you send Zoey my way? I have a drain that needs unclogged. You can have her! She is a little princess though...she knows she is the prettiest and is quite whiny. Drain-o might be a sweeter solution.

Originally Posted by lulu-s /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww they are beautiful! How many do you have in total?
I had cats but some mean person stole them because they never came home (and they ALWAYS came home)
frown.gif

I'm so sorry to hear that! =[ We don't let our kitties out of the house because we had a cat a few years ago who got cancer from chemicals on the plants. We put him down two days before Christmas, the poor guy was getting all sorts of tumors. There's 5 cats.

Zoey

Jackson

Camille

Emerald (emmy)

and Captain Cooper.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif They're soo cute!!
I love cats! Unfortunately my hubby hates them and he's allergic, so he says that when he dies, I get to be a creepy cat lady!! LOL

I'm allergic too! Not an excuse! I get allergy shots. Being a creepy cat lady is a great aspiration btw.

awww adorable! zoey has a cute little face on her >.<

i've got bella monster who is a demon princess and i love her. she won't let anyone else even TOUCH her. then the 2 baby boys, acosta and thompson. someone dumped them in the street! so, they came to live with us. they're all of maybe 2 1/2 months old >.<

Originally Posted by Miss Monster /img/forum/go_quote.gif awww adorable! zoey has a cute little face on her >.<
i've got bella monster who is a demon princess and i love her. she won't let anyone else even TOUCH her. then the 2 baby boys, acosta and thompson. someone dumped them in the street! so, they came to live with us. they're all of maybe 2 1/2 months old >.<

I love the names you gave them!

Back