Japanese Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
mmmm so I bought a new car today. It is a 2009 Toyota Matrix fully loaded. Yup, pretty happy with it!
rockwoot.gif

Here is a picture I found online of it. I will post my own later when I have my camera.

Holy Crap!! Sweet haul!! What was the reason for a new car?? Just wanted a change or was something wrong with your other one? I'm so jealous!

Thanks all!

Originally Posted by WhitneyF /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's quite a haul! It's so cute! What color did you get?! I got the color that is in the picture -- Magnetic Gray Metallic.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Holy Crap!! Sweet haul!! What was the reason for a new car?? Just wanted a change or was something wrong with your other one? I'm so jealous! Well, my mom had a 1999 Corolla and she wanted to sell it while the resale value was high. I had mentioned that I was thinking of getting a new one and she said she would buy mine and then I could get a new one. Well, she sold her car on Friday and I drove down here to check out the cars at the dealership. I went to check out a Corolla but (and not to offend anyone) it felt like too much of a grown up car. LOL... I previously had a 2003 VW Golf and loved it. So I wanted something similar to it and when I test drove the Matrix and saw all the things it had (sports package includes sunroof, JBL in deck 6 CD changer, XM radio, bluetooth, power everything, etc) and the price seem just perfect. My downpayment was almost 50% of the negotiated price so I got a really good deal. I am really happy with it.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif cuuute! did you get the same colour as pictured? congrats on your haul! Yup!

Originally Posted by Jorja Anne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cute! I love that new car smell. Me too! Wish it would stay like that forever. I got the car with only 3 miles on it.

Wooo Hooo!!! Fantastic car, Marisol!!! What kind of mileage does is get??

Oh I'm so jealous. I want a pacifica but I dont have the money for it. How much did you end up payin for it?

That's so awesome! Congrats, girl! What a way to break you're no-buy...

...just kidding...
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back