I'll be away for a while...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am moving into a new town, not so far from where i was living, so no big change but we have to stop our internet access so i'll be away for a while. i'll miss all the MuTers a lot.

hopefully getting internet at the new address won't take too much time, internet has become my oxygen
lol.gif
. does it sound geeky ?

damn it, though, i'm gonna miss Doctor Who's season finale (now that sounds geeky, lol). i'm warning you, Becky, no spoilers !!

hopefully in the unpacking process i'll find dad's battery charging stuff and i'll be able to use his camera and take pics
smile.gif

i bet my cat will find new places to hide
laughing.gif

yaya.gif

Ooh, have a fun adventure (moving is an adventure, right?). I hope it isn't too stressful for you. See you back here soon.
smile.gif

good luck with your move mags! we will miss you! can't wait to see your new room and all... woohoo...

I am so jealous of you living there you know... I want to live in an appartment like in Amelie, I love that movie! maybe one day I'll have to visit
biggrin.gif

Hope all goes well with the move - and your kitty settles in well.

We'll talk to you when you get your internet again.

Best of luck!

Good luck on the move. You should look into bittorrent for the Dr Who episodes . they have most.

Good Luck with the move Aude. I hope everything goes well, can't wait to see your new place!

yay! moving is always fun!
smile.gif

good luck with everything & let us know how it goes.

Good luck with your move Aude! We'll see you soon. Please post pics of your new place.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back