UDPP: How to get to that "last lil bit"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I think it was on here one of the girls mentioned having to cut into her tube to get more out of it. People complain that the tube itself sucks because they cant get to all of it thats in there.

I HAVE FOUND THE LIGHT!!!

I have just a "test tube" of the UDPP and I was finding that like less than a month later I couldnt get ANYTHING on it! I would shake it, slap it against my palm, and I'd get a lil bit more...I didnt want to go buy a new full size one JUUUUST yet haha because I had a feeling there was more in there.

and BOY WAS I RIGHT!!!

So I dont know how many of you have thought of this or done it already but for those that havent...heres the trick!!

the clear part...that fits itself around the applicator...take it off...thats it.

I used a thin blade and worked around it to pop it out.

I put in the applicator and pulled it ONLY HALF WAY OUT and it was COVERED!

Ok so since the PP is now a glop just lift it up a little bit, and scape a small bit off onto the top...so pull up a lil bit and push down a lil bit on one side...this stuff a lil goes a looooong way so I am gonna save as much as I can.

I assume with the full size version you can do the same but due to the awkward shape you might have to swirl the applicator around inside of it a bit. Even then when you think you are out, cutting just below that final curve on it might help.

I am somewhat frugal myself haha so I try to get the most use from everything I get...damn it I paid for it I might as well use it ALL right!!!

I hope this tip helps at LEAST a few of you!

Yeah you take the plastic insert out but then after you cant get anymore out of it you can cut it up and there is still even more. I cut mine up and put it in a tendertone jar.

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...out-71191.html

Heres a link to a thread on removing the last bit of primer.

They really need to change the packaging because it is sick how much is left in there!!

Thanks for the tip!!
smile.gif

my UDPP is pretty much to the point for me to cut now haha *gets butcher knife*

I'm still going strong on mine, and I've only had to take the insert out. Yet, I've noticed I have to use it even more sparingly now since it's a bit "runnier," which I assume is because of the humidity in the bathroom from the lovely summer heat.

Latest posts

Back