FOTD - June 30, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is a variety of looks based on a few different wigs. Still figuring out what works and what doesn't. The lipstick is different in each of the three. The big thing i was practicing was eye techniques. All are basically brown smoky eye. Revlon brown liquid liner top lid. Cover Girl eye crayon brown lower lid. Eyeshadow by HIP. Foundation Almay. Blush by Almay.

2623386016_d6de880d22.jpg

2622561043_44e7bac8d3.jpg

2622560999_d05fe9a5a6.jpg

The first one reminds me of Sandy from Grease lol

I'm not sure which one I like best though.. I'll have a think about it and come back
wink.gif

I have a few I wanted to post and had no time to do so! So I guess Ill post them here.

Darla I really like how you do a brown smoky eye, funny thats the same thing I did tonight too!

If anybody wants to know what I used just ask...

J2900.jpg

This is tonight I could not get a good picture to save my life because I am a little drunk
eusa_whistle.gif
I wish I couldve captured it better because I actually placed it really nice. Oh well its nothing too special, just turned out good!

IMG046.jpg

This is taken with my cellphone a couple days ago because my camera was dead. I had some neautral eyes and a really sexy pink lip color going on which I wanted to show off lol but my cell phone barely captured the color!

And just for fun heres another 2 taken with my phone at the park. Was a little drunk in these pictures also lol geez. It was fun
smile.gif

IMG048.jpg

IMG050.jpg

Just wearing simple everyday makeup in these pics woo my cellphone kind of sucks anyways THANKS FOR LOOKING. Criticism always welcome!!

Killah Kitty, what are you using on your lips in the 2nd pic? It's really pretty
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif I
Darla I really like how you do a brown smoky eye, funny thats the same thing I did tonight too!

Very nice pics.
Here is how i did mine.

• Primer (I use L'Oreal Decrease, like how it helps)
  • E/S on lid (HIP brown) and just below eye
  • E/S above crease Pink (Maybelline) want to get something just a little more vibrant
  • E/S just below brow Lt Pink (Maybelline)
  • Eyeliner top (Revlon brown liquid liner) (only top because it irritates my eyes too much on bottom)
  • Bottom Eyeliner (Cover Girl) pencil
  • Mascara (Maybelline I thinks it Great Lash) brown
  • Just a touch of Maybelline brown e/s on outside of eye very bright

I know I wish I couldve really captured that lip look. I will probably do it again and take real camera pictures of it lol.

Anyways it was a metallic hot pink lipliner, filled in the lips with it too, its a Canadian brand Annabelle, and topped it off Take a Hint tendertone.

I will definitly be wearing it again.

You both look great!

Darla, I absolutely love a smoky eye on you!

Killah, your skin looks flawless!

So this is my first ever FOTD, and it's not even my work (not brave enough for that yet!!!). I had a wedding yesterday and I went to get my makeup done at Faces (it's a Canadian company). All of the products used are their brand:

IMG01391-1.jpg

IMG01675.jpg

IMG01399-1.jpg

IMG01393-2.jpg

This closeup was taken when I got home (approx 10 hours later):

IMG01454-1.jpg

Darla---Great looks!!! Like the bold choice in lipstick. Really like your shirt and necklace!

KillahKitty--You have gorgeous eyes!! Great job with the e/s. I also like your lip color.

Andrrea---I really like all of your makeup! Your blush is so pretty. It makes you look like you're glowing!

Darla, I really like the middle photo, very sophisticated! Your eyes are gorges anyway but the red really makes them spark.

Killah and Andrrea, you both look beautiful.

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andrrea---I really like all of your makeup! Your blush is so pretty. It makes you look like you're glowing! Thank you!!! I ended up picking up that blush but a shade lighter, and now that I see the pics, I regret it!

Originally Posted by McRubel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Darla---Great looks!!! Like the bold choice in lipstick. Really like your shirt and necklace!
KillahKitty--You have gorgeous eyes!! Great job with the e/s. I also like your lip color.

Andrrea---I really like all of your makeup! Your blush is so pretty. It makes you look like you're glowing!

Originally Posted by mgmsrk /img/forum/go_quote.gif Killah and Andrrea, you both look beautiful. Thank you!!
Darla and Killah, you guys look gorgeous!!! The brown smokey eye looks really great on both of you!!

Darla- I really like your first photo the best. I like the hair color and your lip color.

I think a wig in the color of the 1st pic, but with a smoother/straighter style would look good.
smile.gif

Killahkitty - You look great! I really envy you for your hair! Beautiful!

andrrea- Very pretty
smile.gif

Andrrea-very pretty, I really like that eyeshadow on you
smile.gif

I know this is like the third day in a row I'm posting a FOTD, but I'm stuck at home babysitting all day- playing with makeup(and my sister of course) is all I've got to do
biggrin.gif

For some reason, all my pictures today are washing out my eye makeup...it's supposed to be turquoise/gold.

14bhy8n.jpg

2z7pts7.jpg

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Andrrea-very pretty, I really like that eyeshadow on you
smile.gif
I know this is like the third day in a row I'm posting a FOTD, but I'm stuck at home babysitting all day- playing with makeup(and my sister of course) is all I've got to do
biggrin.gif

Thanks! I'm just sad I'll never be able to recreate it!!
You look stunning!! The combo looks amazing!

Back