Check out this mega-name site and see if it sums you up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Making a Name Change or Choosing a Baby Name - What you need to know about name meanings

Put your first name in the box, hit analyze and see what it comes up with and paste for us to see-- tell us if it fits you and why/why not!

Here's mine:

• Although the name Brandi creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that is causes frustration through a scattered and emotional nature. I can be scatterbrained and I am passionate!
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and in tension or accidents to the head. Ehh well.
  • Your first name of Brandi has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person. I'd like to think so.
  • Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic. ME, TO A "T"!
  • As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people. This is true as I can talk to anyone about anything for any length of time but, I have no real close friends.
  • This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate cir***stances. I'd like to think so.
  • You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement. Oh, yeah. My follow-through isn't always the best
    biggrin.gif

• You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you. I try to!
  • There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating. I'm a classically trained opera singer and I LOVE interior decorating. Sewing, on the other hand, is something I don't do. If I need something hemmed, I reach for the stapler or the masking tape. Better yet, I just never wear it again... ha!
Ok, I want to see y'alls
smile.gif

Hugs,

Brandi

* Although the name Celia creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. Yeah, I guess my name makes me an emotional, scattered, frustrated individual.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension. I guess. I like my last name, I put the ass in Zayas.

* Your first name of Celia has given you a responsible, expressive, inspirational, and friendly personality. Lol, I guess. Expressive... yes.

* Expression comes naturally to you and you are rarely at a loss for words; in fact, you have to put forth effort at times to curb an over-active tongue. I guess. I do write novels often.

* Self-confidence has made it easy for you to meet people and you are well-liked for your spontaneous, happy ways. Happy, yeah... I guess.

* You sincerely like people and do not often experience loneliness; your work and home-life are likely filled with association. Sincerely like people? Never lonely? Ha. I guess.

This was interesting, I guess.
smile.gif
My middle-name gave me more of what I am like.

and this is mine (for all who dont know, my name is sonya):

Although the name Sonya creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and fluid systems.

Your first name of Sonya has made you a sociable person who appreciates the beauties of nature and the refinements of life, and is moved by music and the arts.

You are very idealistic and romantic within yourself and may have tried to express your beautiful thoughts through poetry or writing.

Crudeness and vulgarity are very repulsive to you and you are very particular about little things.

You suffer greatly with lack of confidence and self-consciousness.

You crave affection and understanding, yet because you can be so easily and deeply hurt, you have learned to keep your true nature hidden; therefore people do not really know you.

You always wonder if you are doing the right thing, desiring to express yourself but afraid to.

parts of this thing are way way off though.

Although the name Rosie creates the urge to understand others, we point out that it causes you to be emotional and temperamental.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, liver and the bloodstream.

Your first name of Rosie has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature.

It gives you a clever, creative ability in art, music, singing, or drama and an appreciation for refined surroundings.

Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason.

As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs.

HAHA, all so true...

My male name
Although the name (My male name) creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.

The name of (My male name) has given you good business ability not really and a high regard for proper standards of conduct. That's true.

You have an appreciation for good music, literature, art, drama, and philosophy, yes and you could be creative in those fields. Not so much...

An outdoor life also appeals to you and you could find much enjoyment in the beauties of nature.That's true.

In the business world, your reserve hardly and outward placidity command respect for your authority.

However, in your personal life, this reserve and reticence are often mistaken for coldness and lack of feeling,nope with the result that others find it difficult to understand you. and nope.

My female name
The S. in S. Lisa Smith stands for Sally

The name Sally creates the urge to be creative and original OK, but we draw to your attention that the name causes a superior, interfering quality that tends to resent the opinions of others.Nope

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension. This is a recurring theme in all of the names.

The first name of Sally leads you to assume considerable responsibility and to prefer to work independently, without direction or interference from others because you have very definite ideas of your own.OK

Your mind is quick to comprehend and you can be depended upon to do any job well.I'd like to think so.

Because you tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist, Nopeyou might insist on doing too many things yourself instead of delegating jobs to others who might do less satisfactory work. Depends

This name does make you quite direct and straight-to-the-point. That's true.

*Although the name Adrienne creates the urge to understand others, we stress that it limits self-expression and self-confidence causing moods.

I don't know about that. I know I'm very shy but it has nothing to do with self-confidence.

*This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

Hmm...since i'm married does that mean marriage is a hazard to my health lol, my marriage does cost me a lot...

*Your name of Adrienne contributes sensitive, creative, and idealistic qualities to your nature that could be expressed in a variety of literary or artistic fields.

So true, i've always been better when it comes to creativity. i'd much rather spend time working on art or music than anything else. I love to read just for the mere fact that i love reading the details and imagining them.

*You desire harmony and refinement in your environment and in all your personal associations.

So true, but i thought that was due to me being a libra

*Although mentally quick and intuitive in recognizing the thoughts and feelings of others, you experience a lack of fluency in verbal expression in responding.

Too true, i always have to take my time to explain things bc they sometimes come out wrong.

Cool site Brandi... Well I put my real name in and selected male.. And it hit some of me but missed others big time.. Then I put in Karren and felame and it also hit some.. The I put in Karren and male and got this....

Quote:
Sorry, but the name of: Karren (M) is not yet part of our database. If you would like to add it to our database, please complete the following form to submit this name for consideration at our next database update (every 14 days). We will advise you by email with a brief analysis of the name.

If you wish to learn about the meaning of this name immediately, please call us at

It said I don't exist!! The program is gender biased like society!! Hahaha

Quote:
Your First Name of: KarrenYour full name creates the overall conditions in your life. It is a very important factor. Click here for a description of your first and last names combined.

• Although the name Karren creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details. • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, and through worry and mental tension.

• Your first name of Karren gives you the desire for responsibility and takes you into practical pursuits. • You would excel in work of a technical nature where concentration and attention to detail are important. • Whatever you undertake, you have the patience and determination to do well. • You feel a sense of security in positions of responsibility where progress is made through systematic, step-by-step procedures. • However, you lack vision and you could become too involved in technical details, system, and routine. • You do not readily adjust to changes in your routine.

Your First Name of: "Zarren" (Lisa's creation...)

Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life. It is a very important factor. Click here for a description of your first and last names combined.

• Although the name "Zarren" creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition. • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.

• Your name of "Zarren" creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas. • You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it. • Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat "know it all" in your attitude. • This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates. • Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult. • You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection about your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.

Well I don't get the health part at all... and yeah I am practical and learn quick but I'm a good speaker and I'm very popular with my coworkers... at least I think I am... lol

• Although the name Monnie creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the lungs, heart, bronchial area, and tension or accidents to the head.
  • As Monnie you have a great love of nature and the out-of-doors.
  • All the finer things of life and beauties of nature are an inspiration to you and you are attracted to the mysteries of nature.
  • Difficulty in expression results in your being too positive, blunt, and candid in speech and although you are easily offended by others, you do not show it.
  • You crave affection and understanding, but rarely find it as others do not understand you and accuse you of being cool and aloof.
  • The average person would never realize the true depth of your nature.
this was rather depressing actually, but i have to admit that a lot of this is quite true. very interesting! thanks brandi!

Sorry, but the name of: Jacquelyna (M) is not yet part of our database.
frown.gif

So, I put in Jacquelyn without the A at the end.

• Although the name Jacquelyn creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and happiness, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system.
  • The name of Jacquelyn makes you very idealistic, sensitive, and inspirational.
  • If these qualities are not understood and properly directed through music, art, or other creative expression, you could become jealous and possessive of those close to you.
  • Your feelings are so strong that you are inclined to build your life around certain individuals and become wrapped up in personal love rather than seeking into the deeper truths of life; thus you could suffer losses in your affections and shattered ideals.
  • You are generous and people are drawn to you because of your friendly and sympathetic nature.
It describes me pretty well.

Although the name Katie creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. Nope. Not me at all.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry, mental tension, and tension or accidents to the head. I don't like my last name so my full name doesn't make me 'content' and I've never suffered from any head problems.

Your name of Katie has created a practical, responsible, stable nature, and you desire to direct the efforts of others rather than to take order or ask permission. Eh, kinda true. I like to direct orders rather than take them but I'm not very practical.

You have a determined, self-reliant, capable nature and resent any interference, although in your desire to help you are inclined to become involved in the lives and decisions of other people. Too true. I hate people interfering with my life but always want to help others.

You like to make your own decisions and to be the master of your domain. True.

You feel a limitation in your own expression when it is necessary to reach another through tact and understanding. Nope.

About 20% right I'd say. It missed out a lot of things that I consider to be a big part of my personality and kept using the word 'responsible' all the time when I am kinda responisble but I don't consider it a key part in my personality. It kinda missed out all the things I like about myself lol

* Although the name Katherine creates the urge to understand and help others, we stress that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others. LOL, so true. People naturally come to me with their problems, and I do all I can to help others, but my husband always tells me I'm way to blunt. I fear no man, and make sure you understand my POV.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head. Say, huh? I didn't put my last name in.

* The name of Katherine creates a friendly, sociable, charming nature, but causes you to be too easily influenced by others. Not true at all. I am not easily influenced by others at all.

* While you find it easy to meet and mix, and can appear agreeable and compromising in conversation, you can become unbending and forceful if pressed too far. Agreeable and compromising not so much. But unbending and forceful if pressed, definitely.

* Others learn that you cannot be told what to do and you seldom change your mind once it is made up. HAhahahahahahahaha!

* You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are reluctant to take on a demanding work-load or responsibility. I crave demanding work-loads and all the responsibility I can get. How do you think I became the manager of a retail store at 18?

* Though the name Aprill creates the urge to be creative and original, we call attention to the challenge of controlling temper as a result of a highly intense, dissatisfied, and restless quality.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.

* Your first name of Aprill has given you energy, drive, and ambition, but also an almost excessively strong-willed and independent nature.

* While you are creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, and always ready to initiate and promote new undertakings, you often experience difficulty in bringing your undertakings to a successful conclusion because of your own changing interests or changing cir***stances.

eh I guess, lol

First Name: Carolyn

Although the name Carolyn creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

Moody? No...

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs and bronchial area.

I didn't give my last name, I'm confused...

The name of Carolyn gives you a clever, quick, analytical mind, but you suffer with a great deal of self-consciousness, lack of confidence, and much aloneness because of misunderstandings.

Uh, ok...

Your idealistic and sensitive nature gives you a deep appreciation for the finer things of life and a strong desire to be of service to humanity.

I suppose...

There are times when you experience inner turbulence at your inability to say what you mean.

I'm not really at a loss for words...

It is far easier for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings through writing than verbally.

Nope

You find pleasure in literature, in poetry, and in your ideals and will turn to them when you feel you have been misunderstood.

Nope

You are deeply moved by the beauties of life, especially nature.

C'mon now, aren't we all?

While the name Kayla creates the urge to create harmony with people, we call attention to the fact that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and solar plexus.

Your name of Kayla creates a desire for association with people and new experiences, many of which have been rather bitter.

This name has given you a gregarious personality and a quick-thinking, creative, and versatile nature, but one that is very emotional.

You desire change and travel and would enjoy opportunities that allowed you to be creative and to act independently, rather than to conform to system and routine.

However, this name does not allow you to complete your undertakings, as farther fields always look greener.

I like this! Darla =

• Though the name Darla creates the urge to understand and help people, we draw to your attention that it causes an emotional intensity and sensitivity that is hard to control.
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid and nervous system.
  • Your first name of Darla has given you a friendly, likeable nature, and you could excel in artistic, dramatic, and musical expression.
  • With this name, you desire the finer things in life, but you do not always have the resolve and vitality to put forth the effort necessary to fulfil your desires.
  • Your emotional feelings are easily affected and you will always be involved in other people's problems as a result of your overly sympathetic nature.

Let's see...

Your First Name of: Lia

Your full name creates the overall conditions in your life. It is a very important factor. Click here for a report on the impact your first and last names combined have on your life. You will be amazed at the accuracy of this report!

* Although the name Lia creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details. Not sure

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses and accidents to the head, and the elimination system. Meh

* Your first name of Lia has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. Yep! Specially when it's something i like

* You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. Most of the time , yes. Although i'm quite forgetful

* You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines. Yep! I'm not a really creative person, but when i need to solve an specific problem i think outside the box

* You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. Totally. I can be really stubborn when i want to or when i truly believe that my way is correct.

Although the name Nichole creates the urge to understand others, we point out that it causes you to be emotional and temperamental.
whistling.gif

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, liver and the bloodstream.

Your first name of Nichole has given you a quick-minded, sensitive nature.

It gives you a clever, creative ability in art, music, singing, or drama and an appreciation for refined surroundings.

Your sociable nature expresses affection, kindness, and thoughtfulness to the extent that it is difficult for you not to be affected by others and governed by your emotions, rather than by logic and reason.

As you respond to love and encouragement from others, your romantic and dreamy nature can easily lead you into love affairs.

Yeahhh.. All this and being a Scorpio.... I'm lucky anyone likes me at all, lol!!

Let's see what else... Oh yeah, in Chinese astrology I'm a creative, esoteric, disorganized, insecure, high strung, overly sensitive SHEEP!!

All my signs and name points to high maintenence drama queen sex jonesing jerk!!

Ha ha!!

* Even though the name Tiffany creates the urge to be artistically creative and original, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control. Nope-not exactly emotionally intense
biggrin.gif

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head. Nope

* The name Tiffany creates a dual nature in that you can be very generous and understanding, but you can also be so candid in your expression that you create misunderstanding. Not sure about this

* You struggle with the requirement to soften your expression with tact and diplomacy and to consider the feelings of others. Nope

* Difficulty in accepting advice or admitting that you may have made a mistake causes you to appear to be stubborn and set in your ways. I don't have a problem with accepting advice, but I don't ever really admit it when I realize I'm wrong
biggrin.gif

* Thus, you have too often created the wrong impression, and friendships have suffered. No

• Although the name Aquilah creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, worry, and mental tension. (Um, okay, I'll bite on this one)
  • As Aquilah you seek change, travel, new opportunities, and new challenges. (Very true!)
  • Your active, restless nature demands action and you dislike system and monotony. (Kinda... I like system, but hate monotony)
  • As you are versatile and capable, you could do any job well, although you would not like to do menial tasks. (Very true)
  • Having considerable vision, you could be adept at formulating new, more effective ways of doing things. (True again)
  • You could organize the work of others, though in your impatience to see the job done efficiently, you would likely step right in and do it yourself. (True again...)
  • You could work well in sales and promotion, and would not be afraid to risk a gamble as the name gives you much self-confidence. (NOT true! I bombed at any sales job I had!)

Back