Rihanna Fashion Mishap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bottom half of that outfit is incredibly hot but I think it would look better with a slightly longer top. That top is amazing, though.

That girl sure can bring it.

What is it with her and those ridiculous hats? I agree with empericalbeauty, I'm starting to get sick of the sight of her now. She's everywhere. Maybe she should take some time out. I'd give her stylist a chance to work on some better outfits anyway.

Wow, she is really getting over-the-top lately. She definitely needs to lose the hat.

I thought she had the dominatrix thing going on and then all of a sudden you see that top. it's schizophrenic fashion

Hmm, I tried to find something I liked about it, but I can't.... oh well, her good beats the bad.

Originally Posted by WhitneyF /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, she is really getting over-the-top lately. She definitely needs to lose the hat. Agree.
sleepyhead.gif

I agree, that hat is foolish. She's so gorgeous that she almost rocks it. But no one could REALLY rock this outfit, LOL

Hello Dominatrix/cop from the village people. That really is one tragic outfit.

She loves those painted on pants!! And yes that hat just kills the whole outfit!!

Actually i heard that outfit was a design of one student of project runway they had to make an outfit for rihanna and that is the one that won..

Well...if you are going to crash...you might as well burn...

I love outfits that are so bad that they make you wonder whether or not it was intentional.

The hat has to go as well as that top. About the only thing I like are the boots.

Latest posts

Back