What is your favorite mascara wand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I have been wondering lately if I should be looking for an HG wand versus an HG mascara.

Erm. Lol.

I dunno - every wand was different for me but they all had similar effects. I like those hard wands where it really separated my lashes and added length as well. I like short, thick, fluffy ones for volume and catching every single eye lash hair.

That's why I have a combined set of favorite mascaras as oppose to just 1.

I have been in love with the rubberized bristles ever since they came out. My personal fave is Max Factor Lash Perfection and Volume Coture- Max Factor is the HG drugstore mascara for me, no matter what kind it is.

I agree that a wand makes the biggest difference I have too

Maybelline Lash Expansion

Maybelline Unstoppable

LE is a better overall mascara, but unstoppable gets more length.

I'm on the fence if it's the wand or the mascara. I've used them all, and I can tell you I prefer L'Oreal Voluminous overall compared to CG Lash Exact, though I loved the wand.

I'm ok with the traditional wand and the rubber wands.

I HATE combs and really short stiff bristles like these:

loreal_telescope_full.jpg
image.php

cargoblu-raymascara.jpg

Mascara formula is really important for me. If I'm just applying on my natural lashes, they're pretty short, so I need a dry formula. Really wet formulas weigh them down and are so messy.

Rubber wands definately! The wand makes the mascara.

I like the Rimmel Magnifeyes wand and the Max Factor Masterpiece wand. I often clean them and use them with other mascaras [where I like the lasting formula, for instance]

I love Loreals Voluminous too!

I really like the rubber wands that seperate like a dream too, my favourite are from Chanel Inimitable and CG Volume or Lash Exact, but I do not like the mascara formulas of any of these, so I just kept the wands after the mascara was done, washed them, and use them to comb through whatever mascara I decide to use now.

I have my basic Full N' Soft that I keep going back to, I have Dior Show, which is good also, and the newest is Doll Eyes by NYX, that I love the way it makes my lashes look, but I may try the NYX wand with Full N' Soft mascara

I like the rubberized wands. Like the maybelline define a lash wand which is rubber and quite flexible although if your used to a brisstled brush it can be quite hard to get used to at first.

I like the wand on the rimmel Volume Flash mascara too.

Now that you mention it... I've been deciding what I like or don't like based on the brand and not the wand... I love Maybemines Full N Soft but it may just be the wand... Which is a conventional one.. Not a big fan of the rubber brushes and hate the combs... I have a real problem with lashes sticking together but FNS is the best for not letting that happen..

Time for a test!! Lol. Using differnet wands in other mascaras? Cross polenation so to speak...

I really don't know what kind i prefer. I think the rubber ones are my favorite right now.

I don't really have a preference since I like different ones, but I'd rather not use the combs.

no comb or plastic stuff for me, i like the big, bushy wand, like Clinique's long pretty lashes, YSL false lashes or Diorshow.

Latest posts

Back