Sephora Lash Stash - Mascara Sampler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P217701_hero.jpg

The Lash Stash ($50 Value)

What it is:

A best-selling mascara sampler set.

What it does:

Brought to you exclusively by Sephora, The Last Stash allows you to test-drive a new mascara every day until you find your true lash love. It contains seven travel-size black mascaras from your favorite brands, for the longest, lushest, most-volumized lashes ever.

What else you need to know:

The kit includes a 0.14 oz Benefit A Little Bit BADgal Lash in Black, a 0.02 oz Blinc Kiss Me Mascara in Black, a 0.15 oz LORAC Publicity Stunt Lashes in Black, a 0.12 oz Smashbox Bionic Mascara in Black, a 0.24 oz Stila Multi-Effect Mascara in Black, a 1.0 oz Sephora Brand Lash Plumper in Black, and a 0.17 oz Too Faced Lash Injection in Black.

$28

SOURCE

Yeah, that is awesome! I think Dior's should be included, and Fresh Supernova. I love Fresh Supernova... it's becoming my HG mascara. Thanks for posting!

wow, cool. is this is like the perfume sampler they had during the holidays where you get all these trial sizes and get a voucher for a regular size of the one you liked the most? lol, or maybe i'm just too much of a wishful thinker. lol.

that is just too cute!! I agree with Bella1342, i think dior show should have definitely been added.

Why in gods name did I look at this thread? lol I'm so gonna order that. Naughty Bec!

Omg, I want! I've never tried higher-end mascara and that seems like a good deal. Gah... too bad I'm super duper broke
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I've heard about Fresh Supernova, Nic... double gah, that's the one I really want to try out but I can't ever purchase a mascara more than $10.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've heard about Fresh Supernova, Nic... double gah, that's the one I really want to try out but I can't ever purchase a mascara more than $10. I used to buy every high end mascara you could think of... and nothing worked that well, so I swore off expensive mascara for the last year and a half. It's so not worth it IMO. A few months ago my soon-to-be SIL mentioned how much she loved Fresh Supernova and that I should try it. So I thought, why not.. I'll try one more. I bought it and I love it so much! Loreal HIP is my HG and this might be better.... I'm not sure yet. I can honestly say I love 2 mascaras. Supernova is very moisturizing on my lashes. I really wish they made sample sizes of this so you could try it.

Back