Bobbi Brown Mauve Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
bobbibrown-mauve.jpg

Bobbie Brown is known for its viable collections, and she continues course, with its signature. The autumn collection, Mauve Collection, has been created for women who want a polished look without seeing the make-up.

Mauve Palette
  • Exclusive Navajo Eye Shadow
  • Exclusive Vintage Eye Shadow
  • Exclusive Chocolate Mauve Eye Shadow
  • Exclusive Mauve Blush
  • Exclusive Dusty Mauve Creamy Lip Color
  • Exclusive Mauve Lip Sheer
  • Exclusive Vintage Mauve Lip Color
Lip Gloss & Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • Limited Edition Black Pearl Shimmer Lip Gloss
  • Limited Edition Mauve Lip Gloss
  • Iced Mauve Shimmer Lip Gloss
Lip Color
  • Pale Mauve
  • Heather Mauve
Eyeliner
  • Black Mauve Shimmer Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner
SOURCE
Wow...after seeing the model, I think I want the palette! I think I need a mauve blush now!

i have those colors in general (they were the first kinds i wore when i first started to really get into mu).

but i love them anyways.

That blush looks great on her. I wonder if I could look that hot with it on? lol...

I might use the mauve lip gloss, but the rest of the collection is not for me I think, though it looks great on the model, makes her look exotic and pretty too.

Oh wow I love all of that! I wonder if I could pull off the blush though ...

The model really is gorgeous. These sorts of colours don't look very good on me though. I'm better with blush and lip glosses in shades of pink and peach.

I love lipstick colors, I saw some swatches and they are purely beautiful, I guess they will look good on me-half sexy, half natural =)

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow it's beautiful i want it. is it out now? Yep. It's available now.

I have been wanting to get BB stuff and I love mauves so this might be what im getting!

I don't like the lip colours but I love everything else. It's not too hard to pull off a mauve blush if you use a skunk brush. It can look really good.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow...after seeing the model, I think I want the palette! I think I need a mauve blush now!
iagree.gif

I totally am wanting that palette!!!! SO pretty! And I love that model's lip color.

I saw the pallete yesterday and I wasn't impressed. It's nice but not something I would want to own.

I think I will take a look at it next week when I am near a Bobbi Brown. I love BB palettes, but I dont like her lipsticks, they are so dry. The ones in a palette are fine though

Back