Meow:D

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i tried my meow samles today and i love them
biggrin.gif

i am wearing the flawless feline formula ... it looks natural on, doesnt feel heavy but still provides good coverage....

i am also wearng serial kitty feliner applied wet with a liner brush

i used lush blush kitty love (such a pretty blush color!)

and i actually used the lush blush warm&fuzzy as eyeshadow on my eyes(because i liked the color
laughing.gif
)

heres before pictures that i took a few days ago(couldnt be bothered taking more
smiletongue.gif
):

Attachment 41069

Attachment 41070

heres the after pictures wearing meow
smile.gif
:

Attachment 41071

Attachment 41072

Attachment 41073

Attachment 41074

let me know what ye think
wink.gif

xxx

Originally Posted by mgmsrk /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty. What color foundation do you have on? i used a bit of a few different ones ... i couldnt decide because they all seemed to look the same on my skin haha
laughing.gif

i remember using some of the siamese frisky and i think i used some sphynx inquisitive also ... to be honest i couldnt reall notice the difference(on my skin) between the foundations(they seem to blend in really well)
biggrin.gif

oh i also forgot t mention i used the siamese inquisitive undereye concealer and the siamese inquisitive concealer
smile.gif

and after i put on my foundation dry i spray my kabuki with water and just kind of pat it....and then wait till my face is fully dry before i put on blush(dry) and finishing powder ect
biggrin.gif

hope that helps ... im in a rush to work so i better go bye
wink.gif

hi jelly,,

shld say they are nice on you..guess whatever foundies u put on will surely look nice on you.

Emma

Hi Jellybabey! Let me start by telling you that you look great in all of your photos - with and without makeup!

I also looked at your photos of the Joppa makeup and I have to say that I prefer those over these. The Meow looks a bit chalky (but that's just my opinion). The Joppa gave you an amazing match and terrific coverage, and it looks more natural on you.

Just my 2 cents. And ask me why I'm on this forum instead of at a picnic, barbeque, or just hangin out with friends right now? It's because I don't have a life!
lol.gif
glasses.gif

Anyway, enjoy your 4th!!!!!

CooCoo
glasses.gif

Oh I like the makeup! Ofcourse you do look gr8 even without it but the makeup does add some nice shine & color & it does look very natural.

This is gorgeous, i'm going to have to try the tapping kabuki method, whenever i use my minerals my skin looks so dry, but yours looks flawless!!

Originally Posted by stacey44156 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is gorgeous, i'm going to have to try the tapping kabuki method, whenever i use my minerals my skin looks so dry, but yours looks flawless!! have you tried using your minerals wet or going over your face after with a wet sponge or brush?...i pat mine with a damp kabuki brush after i apply the foundation sometimes(thats what i did today) i think it gives a nice finish
smile.gif

Originally Posted by coocoo4coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Jellybabey! Let me start by telling you that you look great in all of your photos - with and without makeup!
I also looked at your photos of the Joppa makeup and I have to say that I prefer those over these. The Meow looks a bit chalky (but that's just my opinion). The Joppa gave you an amazing match and terrific coverage, and it looks more natural on you.

Just my 2 cents. And ask me why I'm on this forum instead of at a picnic, barbeque, or just hangin out with friends right now? It's because I don't have a life!
lol.gif
glasses.gif

Anyway, enjoy your 4th!!!!!

CooCoo
glasses.gif

thank you for your opinion
smile.gif
i cant decide which is best and i have yet to try my signature and lauress samples
laughing.gif
haha ...ya makeuptalk is so addictive
lol.gif
biggrin.gif

thank you everybody
satisfied.gif
smile.gif
xx

Originally Posted by jellybabey /img/forum/go_quote.gif have you tried using your minerals wet or going over your face after with a wet sponge or brush?...i pat mine with a damp kabuki brush after i apply the foundation sometimes(thats what i did today) i think it gives a nice finish
smile.gif

thank you for your opinion
smile.gif
i cant decide which is best and i have yet to try my signature and lauress samples
laughing.gif
haha ...ya makeuptalk is so addictive
lol.gif
biggrin.gif

thank you everybody
satisfied.gif
smile.gif
xx

Hey Jellybabey - you're welcome. I find that you have to wear them (think test drive
laughing.gif
) for a few days or a week or so in order to really find out what works for you. So far they all look great, but it's up to you to decide which one wears best overall. You even may end up with 2 or more that you can switch off to. That's what I do! And yes, I agree mmu is definitely addictive. But isn't it a blast trying all of them? And such an upgrade from liquid foundation. When I think I used that stuff all I can think of is, Yuck!

CooCoo
eclipsee.gif

Originally Posted by coocoo4coco /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey Jellybabey - you're welcome. I find that you have to wear them (think test drive
laughing.gif
) for a few days or a week or so in order to really find out what works for you. So far they all look great, but it's up to you to decide which one wears best overall. You even may end up with 2 or more that you can switch off to. That's what I do! And yes, I agree mmu is definitely addictive. But isn't it a blast trying all of them? And such an upgrade from liquid foundation. When I think I used that stuff all I can think of is, Yuck!

CooCoo
eclipsee.gif

i tried signature today and guess what....i like it!!!!
lol.gif
oh man will i have a hard time choosing LOL haha xx......what do you mean?a week for each brand is it?
smile.gif
xx

Originally Posted by stacey44156 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks for the advice, i'll try that today!! no problem ... let me know how it goes
smile.gif

They look very nice on you. Quite honestly though Flawless may be a bit heavy for your beautiful young flawless skin. Maybe you could try the Purrfect puss in Meow which is a lot lighter in coverage.

Latest posts

Back