So how many concealers do you own?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Since I have been on the quest for the HG of under eye concealers I have ac***ulated quite a few concealers. 13, which includes a palette(15 if you count that there are three shades) and two color correcting concealers(yelow and green).

So am I the only nut with so many?

I have about 6 or 7 now but i've been struggling since i'm 13..i'm now 27 to find something to help them and nothing works! I've tried so many from low end to high end, even tried skin lightening creams..so far the best one for me is cinema secrets with MAC studio fix concealer over it

I don't use concealer anymore, i used to have different ones, cause they were either too light, they didnt cover my dark circles well, others were too heavy and pasty and creased and made my eyes look like they were wrinkly, so i don't use any anymore. I only own two that i never use.

Two... a light Cover Girl concealer stick and heavy duty DermaBlend concelaer in sand....

I have two, one by mac and one by neutrogena. I like the Neutrogena one alot but its too light, next time ill get a darker one.

I have two. One that I use as an eye primer and for my dark circles and one for the redness around my nose. Love both of them.

zero. lol I used to have one, but I rarely used that, and now that my skin's clearing up I don't need concealers, and i think it's creepy if my skin looks airbrushed and perfect (weird, yea) so I don't use it anymore lol

i have maybe two, but neither is the right shade now that i am all sunburned.

That answers it. I am a freak lol!
biggrin.gif
I am actually thinking of mixing some of them up to come up with some custom concealers. May as well do something with them.

You're not a freak. I've been on the hunt for my HG concealer too, so I have about 7, and that's not counting the 5 that I just put into my giveaway pile.

Oh I have tons, mostly in horrible shades that I can't use. Aside from my mineral make-up, the concealer I like best is Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer in 1.0.

Originally Posted by ivorysterling /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh I have tons, mostly in horrible shades that I can't use. Aside from my mineral make-up, the concealer I like best is Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Concealer in 1.0. I'm just about to buy that!
rockwoot.gif

I only have two concealers. They are the same, Cover Girl Fresh Complexion Under Eye Concealer, just in two different colors.

I have 2 one from a brand only sold in holland and one from l'oreal touche something....

They both work, but dont cover up the under eye circles completely...

The tip with the orange lipstick does work...

so now I dont have to look for the perfect concealer anymore, just a good coverage one

One... Benefit Boi-ing. I still haven't tried the orange l/s trick, but I'm going to have to cave and get a Revlon l/s or something since any Milani oranges I find have shimmer in them
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif One... Benefit Boi-ing. I still haven't tried the orange l/s trick, but I'm going to have to cave and get a Revlon l/s or something since any Milani oranges I find have shimmer in them
frown.gif
I had the same problem, that stupid shimmer...I've found a non shimmery one in the lipstick line by GOSH (apricot kiss), its the one with 2 coats, that long lasting stuff, most of the time the color part is matt and the topcoat gives shine

So they dont have the shimmers in them, mayeb there is comething comparable to this that you can try

I have two, both from revlon, I use colorstay for my pimples and what not, and age defying for my undereyes

I have three but if I was on the hunt for my HG like you are I'd probably have a lot more because I wear concealer a lot.

I have my No7 Instant Radiance that I use everywhere I need to conceal something.

My Soap & Glory Trick & Treatment yellow concealer which i put on my dark circles before my other concealer because it's yellow toned.

And a Witch stick concealer to cover and treat spots but I hardly ever use it 'cos I don't like the tea-tree-y smell.

Back