Benefit Erase Paste

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
benefit-erasepaste.jpg

Erase Paste
What it is:
A brightening camouflage for the eyes and face.

What it does:
Benefit Erase Paste is a concentrated, creamy, blendable concealer that instantly brightens and camouflages all-in-one. It has an innovative formula which makes sure signs of stress and fatigue are a thing of the past. These three brightening neutral shades give every gal correction perfection.

What else you need to know:
Erase Paste includes a step-by-step concealing and brightening lesson and a handy little spatula.

Source

I've been wondering about this, it looks good, but now that I know it creases, it definitely won't work for me.

I have heard this isn't all it's cracked up to be. I don't like that it only comes in three shades.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have heard this isn't all it's cracked up to be. I don't like that it only comes in three shades. Same with me. Too bad, too - I'm still searching for my HG concealer.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif This creased like crazy. I used it underneath my eyes and yuck! That stinks! I like Boi-ing, and wanted to try this.

I thought it sounded interesting, something that conceals and brightens at the same time, just what I need. But reading here how much it seems to crease, I think I'll give it a pass
policeman.gif

Well, i'm glad after reading these comments that i won't waste any money on it.

I was curious about this.

Thanks for posting your thoughts on it ladies!

I hate it too.. Very thick and oily. Plus because its in a pot, you have to dig it out with your finger or mini spatula and you'll always take out WAY more than you need

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good info. I dunno, don't really like Benefit's stuff... I agree. Not too crazy about them. The quality of their stuff is just "okay"... the packaging is cute and they have 2 or 3 products that are worth while, but on the whole, I usually skip them.

I tried 2 different shades and they both sucked! They went right back to sephora!

I have never been a fan of thick concealers under eyes. There is so much "drag" and heaviness to such a crazy delicate area.

I was actually in Sephora earlier this afternoon and took a minute to personally give it a test-run before I left.... uh, yeah. There's no way I would invest in it... the consistency is just yucky. *bleh*

Back