FOTD July 5, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looks like I am first today
smile.gif

2638673739_cb269f3761.jpg

2638669411_1a85283e84.jpg

Eyes,

A blend of Mac Swish, Mauvement and a bit of NYX plus Revlon Diamond lust up near the eyebrows

Fluidlines

Maybellene Mascara & Eyeliner on lower water line

Face My usual blend of Revlon Colorstay foundations

Revlon Blush

Lips

Mac Russian red and a bit of lipglass on top.

2639501698_12e8112554_m.jpg
2638668175_3ca8aef300_m.jpg

I went to a dinner party at a friends home, I wore a new dress & new shoes which I purchased last sunday.

Thanks for looking
smile.gif

Very pretty Anthea! i love the color of that lipstick! and i also love your shoes!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty Anthea! i love the color of that lipstick! and i also love your shoes! TY Nury, the shoes were a good buy from Target for only $25.00, I needed heels that were not so pointy so they would not mark a soft wooden floor and I searched everywhere for something suitable and I went into Target and picked up those in my size
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lovely! I love the red lips!
smile.gif
Thank you
biggrin.gif

This is my face of the day!

All ULTA pressed eyeshadows!!! It's pretty dramatic for the daytime- but I'm not going anywhere today and my hair isn't done! :]

cid__0705081454.jpg
cid__0705081453.jpg

cid__0705081450a.jpg

Very pretty LoveFe!

Ray, you look absolutely GORGEOUS! and your hair isn't done? it looks awesome too!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty LoveFe!Ray, you look absolutely GORGEOUS! and your hair isn't done? it looks awesome too!

Thanks so much! It's pretty ratty right now, I just combed it back Texas style.

Anthea, I love the lips! Looks great on you. I like the shoes as well

csdev, I love the gold/teal combination. Perfect for summer.

lovefe, I really like that last pic you you. You have great hair.

Ray of sunshine-you're so pretty...beautiful eyes.

Lovely girls!!! What color lipstick is that Anthea? Love your LBD.. btw..

csdev... that gold is awsome!!

super sexy look, Angela...

and what colors of Ulta shadow's are those, ROS? I'm starting to love Ulta's shadows especially when there bogo free....

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anthea, I love the lips! Looks great on you. I like the shoes as well
csdev, I love the gold/teal combination. Perfect for summer.

lovefe, I really like that last pic you you. You have great hair.

Ray of sunshine-you're so pretty...beautiful eyes.

Thanks so much!!!
Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lovely girls!!! What color lipstick is that Anthea? Love your LBD.. btw..
csdev... that gold is awsome!!

super sexy look, Angela...

and what colors of Ulta shadow's are those, ROS? I'm starting to love Ulta's shadows especially when there bogo free....

I love love love the BOGO sales!!!I double lined my eyes with Galaxy nearest my lashes and Deep Sea on the outside of Galaxy. On my lid I used Indigo up to the crease. Then I brushed Platinum from my tear ducts towards the center my my eye. Then I Brushed Galaxy along my crease and then swept it outwards. I used Iceland as a highlight and brushes a little bit of Aztec Gold just above my crease.

Galaxy - black

Deep Sea - turquoise

Indigo - dark grey/turquoise

Platinum - silver

Iceland - white

Aztec Gold - gold

Hope that helps!

Everyone looks really good. Anthea - that red is perfect on you!

Csdev, I love that combo for the eyes.

Originally Posted by Ray of sunshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love love love this! I love gold and teal. I think they are gorgeous together! Great look!

Your lips are so hot and I love it! Great FOTD

Thank you so much, I love your FOTD, your eyes really pop, just lovely.

Originally Posted by lovefe /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's me !! lol one is today an the other yest thx for viewing kisssseess I like that blue colour, looks great on you.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lovely girls!!! What color lipstick is that Anthea? Love your LBD.. btw.. Thank Karen, its Mac in Russian Red and a some Mac Lipglass in Viva Glam on top. I wasn't planning on buying the dress, it was on sale, tried it on in the store and I bought it.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone looks fab! Thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone looks really good. Anthea - that red is perfect on you!Csdev, I love that combo for the eyes.

Thank you Celia
smile.gif

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice look! Thanks Citre
smile.gif

Originally Posted by csdev /img/forum/go_quote.gif EOTD - gold, bronze with a touch of blue/teal
smile.gif

http://img.makeupalley.com/2/6/9/3/1007431.JPG

http://img.makeupalley.com/2/6/9/3/1007430.JPG

Your eyes look great.

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anthea, I love the lips! Looks great on you. I like the shoes as well Thank you so much
biggrin.gif

loving all the eyes.... very pretty!

here is my contribution:

i was traveling all day from nashville to my home... so it was just a basic brown look.

oo yea... i was so bored.cant you tell by the pic! lol

i wore mac twinks, blacktrack f/l, mac sapilicious l/g, milani luminious, estee lauder highlighter (unknown name of color), telescopic mascara, i think thats it

Back