• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

If you have it..let me know

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My username is Kenalive

This is what I am looking for:

Shadesticks- I already have Lucky Jade, Sharkskin, Royal Hue, Shimmersand and Cedarrose. Really interested in Sea me, corn, and beiging. -at least 50% left please.

BLM eyeshadows/bp except for playful- in good condition used less than 10 times.

Full size pigments in original jars-try me.

I have paypal. If you have a concern about my feedback, I can provide you with a link that will clear the air...thanks for looking!!!
laughing.gif

Hello there! I have a new shadestick in beige-ing that's only been used 2 times. let me know if you're interested.
smile.gif

hi, i tried to PM you with the price but it said you're not accepting PM's. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello there! I have a new shadestick in beige-ing that's only been used 2 times. let me know if you're interested.
smile.gif

hi, i tried to PM you with the price but it said you're not accepting PM's. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I fixed it!!

Latest posts

Back