What NYX item would you like to try??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm debating on what to get for the prizes. I was curious to see what ya'll girls and guys have been wanting to try, but don't want to spend the money on. I'll get the majority vote and include it in the prize package.
glasses.gif

I've touch a couple of brushes in a store and they were so-so, but I really think you should include the pearl pigments for those who haven't tried them!

I was thinking of including one of the grey handled brushes, that's what i use everyday and i really like them. Ooo, the pearl pigments good idea, those are awesome!

*Edit* Any color suggestions. I'm trying to think universal, but I love bright colors, not sure if everyone else does.

This is more fun for me, so thank you guys!

Being in the UK, I haven't tried anything so I'd love to try out everything, but especially the trio eyeshadows and the lipsticks.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Though I am not entering, I am dying to try out the brushes Me too. I'd also like to try the cream blushes, and twin cake foundation.

I've been wanting to try all of the glitter products, especially the loose glitter and the glitter liners. The loose glitter comes in so many prettiful colours. Ulta sells NYX, but the one near me doesn't have *any* glitter products at all.
frown.gif

i'm not entering, but i love doll eye mascara, and the round lipsticks.

I always wanted to try the jumbo pencils too.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm not entering, but i love doll eye mascara, and the round lipsticks.
I always wanted to try the jumbo pencils too.

Oh the jumbo pencils are a good idea too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Nick007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was thinking of including one of the grey handled brushes, that's what i use everyday and i really like them. Ooo, the pearl pigments good idea, those are awesome!

*Edit* Any color suggestions. I'm trying to think universal, but I love bright colors, not sure if everyone else does.

This is more fun for me, so thank you guys!

My humble suggestion would be, maybe some neutral colors and some bright ones?i like both, but i rarely ever wear bright ones, the everyday ones are neutrals IMO
smile.gif

I never owned their single eyeshadows - or their chrome shadows. And jumbo pencils.

All in bright colors, would be cool.

I'm seriously crazing some of the round lipsticks.

I think it would be nice to have an array of different products rather than several items of the same product (i.e. one jumbo eye pencil, one single shadow, and one lipgloss rather than three eyeliners and one mascara...if that makes sense).

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm seriously crazing some of the round lipsticks.
I think it would be nice to have an array of different products rather than several items of the same product (i.e. one jumbo eye pencil, one single shadow, and one lipgloss rather than three eyeliners and one mascara...if that makes sense).

Yeah, or a pick and choose prize. Like um, you give a list of what you're willing to give out and they choose whoever many you allow?

I'd like the fat pencils. I can find the shadow trios at Rite Aid or drug store dot com but I can't get a hold of those pencils.

Back