What will you be getting from the MAC collections released this week?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am curious as to what is in your shopping list. Here is mine:

Electro Flash-

Odd Couple e/s duo

Fresh Green Mix e/s duo

Polar Opposite e/s duo

Hot Contrast e/s duo

Sonic Chic

At least three of the blushes. I need to see them IRL.

New View

Medium Dark/Natural And Shimmer MSF

Hot Contrast and Two to Glow... and Mellow Mood (I think that's what it's called) lipstick.

Possibly a blush if I see some swatches.

I want a few blushes from Sonic Chic... I was hoping maybe one of them was similar to Stereo Rose. Mari, if you think one looks close to SR when you see them in person, please let me know.

I want to get the msf duo too, but I'm not sure if I'm light or medium.

I also would like to buy some e/s an backups of feline kohl power from the Starflash collection.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I want a few blushes from Sonic Chic... I was hoping maybe one of them was similar to Stereo Rose. Mari, if you think one looks close to SR when you see them in person, please let me know.
I want to get the msf duo too, but I'm not sure if I'm light or medium.

I also would like to buy some e/s an backups of feline kohl power from the Starflash collection.

I am hoping to see them either Thursday or Friday so I will let you know.

all i know is after the betsey johnson dress purchase, im gonna be really really stingy with the collections and maybe get like one or 2 items.

I want pretty much all of the eyeshadow duos, but I probably won't get any of them.
frown.gif

Just a big bunch of Sonich Chic blushes-will prolly only passon 3 (2 darko nes and the brownish one,ofc i dun remember names)

I really want the sea & sky e/s duo..not really interested in the other e/s..but I also may pick up a l/s & l/g..we'll see. I really don't want to spend a lot of $$

I'm really interested in the blushes though...from Sonic Chic, but i'm only hoping to buy one..maybe 2 MAYBE. I hope I don't end up liking all of them because It's going to be a burden on my credit card! =D

Not too sure about New View, I would like to try an MSF, but I want something matte and not shimmery...

I caved, went today and bought a Mineralized Blush(Dainty) from the Sonic Chic collection. She said since they had it stock they could sell it to me.
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by SarahAfshar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sonic Chic- Blush in Dainty

You will love it! Here's a picture I took in the sun. It was the closest to what I could get to in person representation.

I got odd couple and pink split eyeshadow duos when I was at the MAC counter on Saturday. They're gorgeous. Now I'm eyeing up some sonic chic blushes but I've yet to make colour choices.

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif all i know is after the betsey johnson dress purchase, im gonna be really really stingy with the collections and maybe get like one or 2 items. I'd say it was worth it, though!
smile.gif
Those dresses are great!

I already got the Swelter Slimshine and my budget allows for probably about two more products this months so I will probably get an eyeshadow from either the Cool Heat Collection or Electroflash and maybe the Dainty Mineralize blush.

Well I looked at them online--my closest MAC counter is 4 hours away.
frown.gif
But some co-workers are heading up to Minneapolis for a training class today, so in addition to the list of 5 glosses/gelee's I had given them last week, I also asked them to pick ONE of e of the e/s duos, so I will probaby either be getting Love Connection, Two to Glow or Odd Couple. I told them to decide which they thought was prettiest. So it'll be sort of like Christmas to see what I get!!

Back