New info on MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just read this on livejournal:

Love Alert, Date Night, Miss Fizz, Baby Sparks and one other (and it ain't Comet Blue) are coming back with three lustreglasses in the fall

Dame Edna is the face of the Originals anniversary collection, her glasses silhouette is stamped on the packaging

and Metal-X's are coming back for Holiday with a new texture

SOURCE

EWWWW Metal-X? I just used mine today and wondered why I bought that crap. So dry and clumpy. Sucks as a base too.

Thanks for info, Ash.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif EWWWW Metal-X? I just used mine today and wondered why I bought that crap. So dry and clumpy. Sucks as a base too. i bought 2 of those. they looked cool, but creased like no one's business.i wish i had the box so i could return them.

Very happy to hear about the dazzleglasses coming back. I love them. I love Money Honey though, I really hope they bring that one back again. I really should have bought more of them.

I don't have any dazzleglasses, but I love how they look on everyone so I want to try some
smile.gif

Dame-Edna-200.jpg

From Wikipedia:

Dame Edna Everage is a character played by Australian comedian Barry Humphries. As Dame Edna, Humphries has written several books[1] and hosted various television shows (on which Humphries has also appeared as himself). In 1979, Dame Edna was the subject of a BBC Arena mockumentary: La Dame aux Gladiolas.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t319/aplsmash/Dame-Edna-200.jpg
From Wikipedia:

Dame Edna Everage is a character played by Australian comedian Barry Humphries. As Dame Edna, Humphries has written several books[1] and hosted various television shows (on which Humphries has also appeared as himself). In 1979, Dame Edna was the subject of a BBC Arena mockumentary: La Dame aux Gladiolas.

Wow, seriously! LOL

I've never seen the metal x shadows in person, but i've seen people do face of the days using them, and they are GORGEOUS so i always wanted to get me some off of ebay or what not but I always hear about the texture problem, so i was kinda put off by that. Now that there is a new texture I'll get some!

i LOVE metal x eye shadow.

The gold one is my faaaaaaaaaaaave. it really makes golds pop like crazyy

=D

soo exciiiited

ohhh man..I can't wait to purchase a few of these products!! especially the dazzleglasses! I missed them, because I somehow convinced myself that it wasn't worth it!!! booo me!

I hope the new Metal-X shadows are better than the ones they have now. They majorly suck.

Latest posts

Back