RAOK-- Not Sure From Who Though. :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Someone did an awesome job at surprising me today, and it couldn't have come at a better time. After spending all night and day crying... this was the bright spot in my day.

I got a package with OPI's "I'm Not Really a Waitress" nail polish, one of those Nic Sticks (OPI polish) in a really pretty pearl shade, two Spiegel pulse point oils in Dramatic (love this smells like gardenia...) and Sophisticated, and the new Milani Luminous Blush that I've been wanting to buy.

So please let me know who you are... thank you so much. I sat here for an hour trying to figure out who it was... and for the life of me I couldn't.... but then it came to me, I think it was Marisol.
smile.gif
If it's not, I apologize.

awww, what a sweet gift! enjoy, it sounds like you deserved a little cheering up
smile.gif

Aww! That's really nice of the mystery person! Hope you enjoy and hope you cheer up!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif but then it came to me, I think it was Marisol.
smile.gif
If it's not, I apologize. Yes it was me! Like a dork I forgot to include the card since I was rushing to get the package to the mail on time. Glad that it made your day a bit brighter.

What a sweetie! Great RAOK too... I love I'm not really a waitress! It seems like you needed a little cheering up.. hope you're feeling better soon girl!

Awww So sweet!!! Hope she didn't buy it during her "No Buy"? lol Great haul!!

What a sweet RAOK! Im glad it made your day and Im sorry that you were crying today that is no fun!

Latest posts

Back