FOTD, July 9th 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Eeep, I didn't think I'd have to make this thread. Anyway, here's my FOTD. My first. Please ignore my eyebrows and hair; I've been lazy recently. I decided on a blue theme and got this:

fotd090708yp5.jpg

Base is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

I used this stuff by MAC:

Mutiny Pigment - lid

Parrot - lid

Slated (Chromezone Quad) - crease

Jewel Blue - crease/undereye

Sugarwhite (Chromezone Quad) - highlight/undereye

And I used Lancome Hypnose Mascara.

Face was put on very quickly:

Stila Tinted Moisturiser in Light

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light

MAC Peachykeen blush

Lipgloss is Heartfelt by MAC.

So now you've seen my face. :S

Oh, and that isn't a spot sticking out of my cheek, it's a beauty mark. Less gross. However, you have the privilege of seeing the dry red lines coming out the sides of my eyes that I forgot to cover. It's hereditary!

I don't see the things you were griping about, just a pretty face. You look lovely.
smile.gif
I absolutely love that glass on you. Great FOTD!

GillT, I love that eyeshadow on you...it's beautiful with your eye color
smile.gif

Here's mine, I'm going shopping after I figure out what to do with my hair(It's raining, no matter what it will quickly go to crap-I may just put it up)

6s9nkh.jpg

2lu2tth.jpg

beautiful, GillT! i think u did an amazing job, great blue look, a nice homage to naugthy nauticals
smile.gif
I think the look really suits you!
smile.gif

Very pretty Gillt
smile.gif

Tiffany you look really pretty, i like the colors that you chose, and i like your skin too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif GillT, I love that eyeshadow on you...it's beautiful with your eye color
smile.gif
Here's mine, I'm going shopping after I figure out what to do with my hair(It's raining, no matter what it will quickly go to crap-I may just put it up)

http://i35.tinypic.com/6s9nkh.jpg

Wow you look amazing! Are those your real lashes?!

My hair always quickly goes to crap when it rains too lol do you straighten your hair? How do you get it so nice? Id love to know if you have curly hair and you straighten, maybe then there is hope for me lol.

GillT you look gorgeous too! I love the blues
smile.gif

Killah Kitty, those aren't my lashes sadly...I love my falsies
smile.gif

I have naturally straight hair, it's just very fluffy/poofy. Whatever I do with it, it will usually stay put unless it's humid. Then it's just a lost cause
frown.gif
. It's partially pulled back in the photo because I was going to start straightening it, but I then decided not to waste my time. Your hair is gorgeous anyways, if I had curls like that, I wouldn't bother frying them with a straightener
biggrin.gif

You both look gorgeous!

GillT, that is the best blue look I have ever seen. Most girls get the blue way too dark.

Tiffany, i like the colors that you chose. Your eyes are so big and wide open. beautiful.

GillT: I love the blue eyeshadow, and the pink lips. You look really pretty!
smile.gif

Tiffany: The color eyeshadows you used are sooo pretty. Great job!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GillT /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eeep, I didn't think I'd have to make this thread. Anyway, here's my FOTD. My first. Please ignore my eyebrows and hair; I've been lazy recently. I decided on a blue theme and got this:
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3...d090708yp5.jpg

Base is Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

I used this stuff by MAC:

Mutiny Pigment - lid

Parrot - lid

Slated (Chromezone Quad) - crease

Jewel Blue - crease/undereye

Sugarwhite (Chromezone Quad) - highlight/undereye

And I used Lancome Hypnose Mascara.

Face was put on very quickly:

Stila Tinted Moisturiser in Light

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light

MAC Peachykeen blush

Lipgloss is Heartfelt by MAC.

So now you've seen my face. :S

Oh, and that isn't a spot sticking out of my cheek, it's a beauty mark. Less gross. However, you have the privilege of seeing the dry red lines coming out the sides of my eyes that I forgot to cover. It's hereditary!

it look beautiful.. seriously those are perfect ocean colors! very nice!

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif GillT, I love that eyeshadow on you...it's beautiful with your eye color
smile.gif

http://i35.tinypic.com/6s9nkh.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2lu2tth.jpg

ooo i soo love those colors.... but really how do you get that perfect lower line ... so need to know , cuz i cannot curve it right.. it just looks so weird!but again beautiful FOTD!

Back