New and on a no buy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I think I really need this forum. I only started collecting makeup towards the end of February 2008, and I've been shopping like crazy from drugstore to high end cosmetics.

I guess it wouldn't be so bad if I actually had the money for all this.
tongue.gif
Anyways, I'm officially on a no buy until all my credit card debt is paid off, which will probably be in a few months.

Good luck with your no-buy...you can do it
biggrin.gif
! I just ordered the Deluxe Shadow Box as well.

Welcome and good luck! Spending time trying out new combos of what you do have can help keep you occupied.

Yesterday was the first day of my no buy, and I just cheated.
frown.gif
I bought a couple of things off of beauty crunch. Yeah, I think I have a problem.
tongue.gif
Back on the wagon tomorrow. I think this is worse than dieting.

You can do it, just get back on the wagon, and start planning the haul you'll have once you've paid off your credit card.

It's hard but you can do it
smile.gif
There are plenty of ladies on here that are on no buys..you can support each other
smile.gif

Good luck! Those last buys should keep you good company in the meantime. Lots of pretty colors to play with!
smile.gif

I'm probably the worst no buy cheater on this site. I've done horribly. Today (July 22, 2008), I'm restarting my no buy. Currently 47+ minutes since I bought something. I don't cheat this much on a diet.
tongue.gif

LOL then you joined the wrong place. i have gotten soooooo many lemmings from being on this forum! not good for my wallet
tongue.gif

Latest posts

Back