MAC Haul... woot woot!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I stopped at Nordies to check out the new collections and ohmigod... everything was so pretty. Here is what I got:

From Electro Flash -

Pink Slip e/s

Fresh Green Mix e/s

Hot Contrast e/s

Polar Opposite e/s

From Sonic Chic -

Warm Soul Mineralize Blush

Pleasantry Mineralize Blush

Dainty Mineralize Blush

From New View -

Dark/Natural & Shimmer

I also picked up another Tendertone (Honey Bare) and two Femme-Fi eye shadows.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul Marisol!! Originally Posted by WhitneyF /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's one hot haul! Enjoy all your beautiful goodies! Thank you thank you!
The MUA actually used Fresh Green Mix and the MSF on me and I really liked the look. And he was sooo yummy. I would have bought the whole store. LOL

woooot great haul Mari!! Gotta feel good to haul again after such a long and successful nobuy
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Zoey /img/forum/go_quote.gif woooot great haul Mari!! Gotta feel good to haul again after such a long and successful nobuy
biggrin.gif
It feels gooooooooooood!

Great haul Mari! Enjoy! I took the risk and ordered Dainty... it'll be here tomorrow.

I kinda want Gleeful, Gentle, and Pleasantry after seeing swatches, but I'll probably wait until I can get to the store.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul Mari! Enjoy! I took the risk and ordered Dainty... it'll be here tomorrow.
I kinda want Gleeful, Gentle, and Pleasantry after seeing swatches, but I'll probably wait until I can get to the store.

I think you will like them all. Check out the New View MSFs. I almost got Gleeful but decided to get other stuff. Too many blushes.
lol.gif

beautiful! gorgeous! surprised about you super huge Nordy's haul when next week is Nordy's super makeup week!!!

but then again... waiting around will get your hands on nothing when the LE's are out now!!!

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif beautiful! gorgeous! surprised about you super huge Nordy's haul when next week is Nordy's super makeup week!!!but then again... waiting around will get your hands on nothing when the LE's are out now!!!

Who says I won't be going to Nordies next week?
rockwoot.gif

Great haul!!!!!!! I cant wait to see these blushes in person this weekend ..... and I so want a msf duo too
smile.gif

Woot, Woot indeed!! You deserve it girl! I can't wait to go see everything today!

Sidenote: What's going on at Nordstrom next week?

great haul! nordstrom's having their sale next week. anniversary or something cause that's when colourforms comes out
smile.gif

Back