Urban Decay - Book of Shadows - Holiday Sept 08

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Great news! I found pics of the Book of Shadows palette mentioned in this thread: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f11...-ud-83674.html

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_00792.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

IMG_0077.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

When you slide open the draw you reveal 16 shades of eyeshadow, including 6 new shades which are exclusive to this palette. they are Mayhem (purple) Sidecar (bronze, Gridlock (medium brown) Scandal (peachy pink) Absinthe (electric green) and Protest (dark green).

Comes with two eyeshadow brushes and a mini UDPP.

SOURCE

That looks so cute. I have way more eyeshadows than I could ever use as it is but that palette looks gorgeous. I want it!

Sigh, something else for me to want that I can't buy!
tongue.gif
I'm most definitely not buying any more eyeshadows for awhile, but it looks so cute! I really want it.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG I want! I want! I want! Don't do it! Don't abandon your no-buy!
biggrin.gif

the colours look quite different in the different photos.. they're quite pretty! (a lot of greens) I don't think i'd buy it but if i was given it as a gift I'd love it

(you know when you can't justify getting it yourself, but you'd like it if someone else bought it? that's how I feel about it, lol)

Urban Decay palettes are seriously the best values in the world. They never skimp on pigmentation, always give a great variation that you can do day or night looks, and they seriously just rock.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Urban Decay palettes are seriously the best values in the world. They never skimp on pigmentation, always give a great variation that you can do day or night looks, and they seriously just rock. I agree! I just wish they some of their eyeshadows weren't so glittery!

Back