FOTD-July 17th,2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So this is what I wore to the MAC counter and out to eat. I really liked it since it was green.

I used For eyes. Woman of means, humid, greensmoke,swimming,steamy,surreal,vex,classic white. I think thats it LOL. And nymphette & elaborate lipglosses. *all mac*

101_2132.jpg

101_2137.jpg

101_2138.jpg

101_2139.jpg

Then I just slapped this on to try out Russian Red and I really like it. I don't like the my foundation makes my skin look all icky and that you can see where I cleaned up my lips and didn't fix it. Oh well. :|

I used white tie woodwinked amber lights vex and bronze. And of course Russian Red *again all mac*

101_2157.jpg

101_2147.jpg

101_2156.jpg

Here's mine for the day (btw it's not with my earlier post becasue I wasn't planning on doing a fotd but when I put my makeup on it turned out okay)

I actually quite like this although it's a bit more smokey that what I usually go for, I got a black eyeshadow a few weeks ago and haven't known how to use it but it's actually really good!
smile.gif

I used:

Face:

Soap & Glory Trick & Treatment Undereye Concealer

Virgin Vie One Step Face Base in Ivory

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Peach Glow (my skins so shiny lately)

Bourjois little pot Blusher in Rose de Jasp

Eyes:

UD e/s in Midnight Cowboy Rides Again

Rimmel e/s in off white (as a highlight)

17 Solo e/s in Darkness (works great and it was only £1! Bargain! haha
biggrin.gif
)

Barry M Dazzle Dust in Mushroom

Rimmel soft kohl e/l in Black

Rimmel Volume Flash Mascara

Lips

Virgin Vie Pop Colour lipgloss in Quirky Coral

Picture598.jpg

Picture596.jpg

Picture590.jpg

Picture595.jpg

Picture594.jpg

Thanks for looking! Have a nice day!
biggrin.gif

magneticheart: u have flawless skin....!

makeupwhore54: i totally dig your green e/s. You rocked the look!

anyway here's my fotd from last week..

graduationfotd.jpg

I love the gold shadow in my MAC dress camp palette...

Everyone looks fantastic, mines is nowhere near as good but I'll post my FOTD anyways. I went for a glittery blue look for the eyes and a soft peach on the lips and cheeks. This doesn't show up very well in the pics though. My pics are looking a bit dull and washed out as usual, kinda blurry too, and I've got a little bit of red eye going on but you get the idea.

I always intend to go more subtle but it doesn't often happen as you might have noticed. I'm going to try some more natural looks soon though so I'll get them posted if they turn out any good.

If anyone wants to know any of what I used feel free to ask :)

17072008412.jpg

17072008410.jpg

ladies, I posted before but I'll say it again. You really all do look amazing.

Vesna, you have beautiful eyes!

geeko, that liner is seriously perfect. HOT!

MH, I really love the way your skin looks. I might have to invest in that peach coloured powder. So pretty!

Keep working it ladies!

vesna

is that your natural eye shape or is it some sort of MU trick to make your eyes look that shape?

i know it is a weird question but i love the way your eyes look and if it is in the way you line them or something i would love to know

Ashlee: I really like the second photos!

Magneticheart: I like the smokey eye look on you. It's very slight but it looks great! Btw, you have great skin.

Vesna: Awesome colors!

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif vesnais that your natural eye shape or is it some sort of MU trick to make your eyes look that shape?

i know it is a weird question but i love the way your eyes look and if it is in the way you line them or something i would love to know

My eyes pretty much are how they look there but i find that lining the waterline in black and using colour under the bottom lash line sort of emphasises the almond shape of my eyes.

That green is awesome Ashlee and I'm running out and getting myself a Russian Red l/s!!

Your just so cute, Katie!!!

And the way you highlighted your lower lids and the color looks fantastic on you, Vesna!!

So i dont know if anyone remembers a while ago about in December i was Hired by MAC in Orlando. I was so happy and proud of myself but then the worst happend i had to move up to Rochester NY now I am without the dream job And there is NO MAC in rochester, ny and anykind of makeup industry..lol..

pedro.gif

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So this is what I wore to the MAC counter and out to eat. I really liked it since it was green. I LOOOVE Green eyeshadow! It looks great on you. You rock the red lipstick too!

Magneticheart, you look great with a smokey eye!

Vesna, I love that blue, it really makes your eyes pop! My eyes are grey and the lighter blues don't look so good on me, even though I love them!

Geeko, that gold really compliments your skin!

Abaddon, you are very skilled, i love the color combos you use.

I know I've already posted but wow, so many great looks today!

Katie you look gorgeous
smile.gif
Vesna you always look great! Abandon, those are some really pretty looks and geeko you look really nice in that colour.

Makeupwhore, red lips look absolutely perfect on you. Your complexion is lovely.

Magneticheart, I love your eyeshadow. Your lashes look really good too!

Geeko I love the shadow. Gold is one of my favorites

Vesna, you are so gorgeous! I love that blue.

Abaddon, all those looks are great. I think the white, blue, and pink one is my favorite.

Back