• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Save 50% off at Cosmedicine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
Thanks to Mythbuster Beauty for letting me know about this super discount at Cosmedicine’s website. Shop now ladies, we don’t know how long this discount will last!

Here is some great news! Cosmedicine just re-launched their web site and are offering a killer promotion. Enter COSLNH to get 50% off your purchase. One piece or twelve – the discount applies to your total purchase amount. It’s limited time only though – just to promote the launch (expect it to last two weeks or so).

The point of the promotion is to get the word out – so please forward this to friends, family… ANYONE who is a beauty junkie or would just like better skin. It’s okay for friends of friends to forward as well – share the joy with everyone!

Go to www.Cosmedicine.com – and enter COSLNH when checking out to get the 50% discount.

Source

Definitely sounds like a great deal... but I never tried any of their stuff. Any recs?

Just thought I'd mention that this coupon code is STILL WORKING, even though the thread is about a month old. I'm going to try the Instant Wrinkle Write-Off. I'll let everyone know how it works. I also might try the Medi-Matte tinted moisturizer, since it got a 4.5 on Makeup Alley. But it does have parabens, so I'm not sure yet if I'll try it...

Latest posts

Back