Where is she???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi... I hope I'm not being inappropriate with this question but I'm missing Little Lisa...I've been away for a really long time and she seems not to be around any more???

sorry if I've been ofensive

have a good day everyone

Lisa pops in from time to time, though it's very, very rare. Last I talked to her, she was doing well. If I catch her again, I'll let her know she's been asked about.

Originally Posted by venetiakim /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi... I hope I'm not being inappropriate with this question but I'm missing Little Lisa...I've been away for a really long time and she seems not to be around any more???
sorry if I've been ofensive

have a good day everyone

I miss her too. Try sending her a PM as I think she still gets her emails notifying her that someone sent her a message.

Aww...I miss Lisa, too!
frown.gif

I miss her too, but she seems to be too busy now to be on all the time...
frown.gif

I miss Lisa terribly too. She was one of the first members to make me feel welcome on the site.

A bit of a heads up - I talked to Lisa last night and she is doing great. She is keeping busy with her church and just enjoying life. I told her that you all missed her.

Back