My nail polish collection *Pic heavy*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is my collection of nail polish. Can you tell I like OPI?
lol.gif

Left to right: Essie Santa Fe Mauve, OPI Cajun Shrimp, Nicole by OPI City Pretty Rose

nailpolish1pn3.jpg

Left to right: OPI My Chihuahua bites!, OPI Holy Pink Pagoda, OPI Don't Socra-Tease Me!, Essie Coral Reef

nailpolish2bx8.jpg

Left to right: Lise Watier Rubis Rose, OPI I love this color!, OPI 20 candles on my cake, OPI Chile O Caliente?, OPI I'm not really a waitress

nailpolish3gc0.jpg

Nicole by OPI Respect the world

nailpolish4rs3.jpg

Left to right: OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy, Fiji Weejee Fawn, Creative Beau

nailpolish5dz3.jpg

Left to right: Essie Boca Ratanned, OPI Altar Ego

nailpolish6gk7.jpg

Left to right: OPI Base Coat, OPI Chip Skip, OPI Top Coat

nailpolish7xr7.jpg

OPI seriously makes the best nailpolish! A nailpolish stash is a great idea - I should totally do that!

Coney Island Cotton Candy looks like a beautiful shade - nice collection!!

I used to get acrylics quite often & when I'd take em off it'd leave the ugly little ridges in my nails & OPI has this great ridge filler that totally fills the ridges when I want to paint over my ugly little nails after I've taken the acrylics off. As far as OPI goes- I'm totally a "Elephantastic Pink" junkie right now.

Love the polish colors! Ever since I moved into my new house, I've been slowly building up my collection. My favorite thing to do is mix up colors to create something I've either seen and can't find, or just come up with something crazy and fun
smile.gif

Back