Which one is better?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
my flat iron broke..so i want to get a new one...so im asking which one is better..CHI, GHD OR T3? what do u girls think..
flowers.gif

My hair straightener is a sedu and i really love it. Before that i had a solia (which i dropped and broke =/) i've also used CHI and thats a pretty good brand too, but sedu gives the same exact result for less the money
smile.gif

Originally Posted by x33cupcake /img/forum/go_quote.gif My hair straightener is a sedu and i really love it. Before that i had a solia (which i dropped and broke =/) i've also used CHI and thats a pretty good brand too, but sedu gives the same exact result for less the money
smile.gif
i was reading the reviews for sedu on folica.com..everyone had good things to say about the sedu..not so good about the chi..and ghd sounds really good but its really expensive.. thank you!

i have the sedu and i'm in love. i would definetly recommend it
smile.gif
i've never heard of ghd so i cant really tell you..

GHD - i found it was the most versatile and efficient one.

You can do almost anything with it, and it leaves your hair looking so silky and shiny!

I have GHD's and I love them! I've never used any other type of hair straightener but the GHD's are really good. They leave your hair really smooth and flat. I've had mine for a few years now and haven't had any problems with them
smile.gif

The ladies at the salon I go to prefer Jilbere de Paris Titanium Tools. I can definitely say, it works much better than CHI does on my hair! It's only $49.99 at Sally Beauty too. I'm getting one ASAP!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif The ladies at the salon I go to prefer Jilbere de Paris Titanium Tools. I can definitely say, it works much better than CHI does on my hair! It's only $49.99 at Sally Beauty too. I'm getting one ASAP! I had one and it worked like a charm! My mother gave it away to her friend though. Boo!
frown.gif

I think it's a tie between the ever-popular Chi and the GHD. I have not used the GHD but from what I hear it's an awesome flat iron! I would like to buy it myself.

My Chi has been fully functioning for the past 2 years. I have nothing bad to say about it. It gives my hair a nice polish, instead of that heat-fried dry look. Some people have said that it burns out or it just stops working----BS. Of course it's gonna break if you don't use it properly!

By doing an advanced search in hair care you can find lots and lots of different reviews on all 3 of the flat irons you mentioned. I honestly believe in the ones that are sold at Sally Beauty. Exact same products with different names, so you're not paying for the brand.

its crazy..because everytime i search for the best flat iron..it comes up with the sedu!! just i found a problem..it straight..i mean like, it doesnt do what other flat irons do, such as curls, waves, etc.. its wide!.. but pretty much everyone says the same thing about the CHI and GHD..and i know that the T3 are sold in my local target.. they are all pretty much in the same price range..except for the GHD that sells for like 200 and up..while CHI and T3 are around 100 and up

I have GHD and I love it. Though I also still have my old cheapy remington one and that works really well too, I guess it all depends on what your budget is.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif The ladies at the salon I go to prefer Jilbere de Paris Titanium Tools. I can definitely say, it works much better than CHI does on my hair! It's only $49.99 at Sally Beauty too. I'm getting one ASAP! Did you get one? How's it working for you? I'm thinking of adding this to my list for Satan Claus.

Back