Can't find jellybalms anywhere!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so i've heard a lot of great things about loreal's new jelly balm's, but i've checked my local target, rite aide, and cvs and haven't found it! where have you ladies found it?

i initially bought my first one at walgreens- it wasn't in the same aisle as all the other HIP products. it was off in like. an island (you know, in drugstores were there are little podiums of makeup by itself)? you just really have to search for it (its located the same way at cvs). sometimes stores haven't been able to buy these yet so you might have to wait till they do, or just shop around until you find it.

i just bought two from CVS this week, they're BOGOF.
smile.gif

When I first saw them, they were on a special display away from the other cosmetics. When I finally decided to pick them all up, they were with the regular HIP section. I got mine from Walgreens.

Originally Posted by ninalovesmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I first saw them, they were on a special display away from the other cosmetics. When I finally decided to pick them all up, they were with the regular HIP section. I got mine from Walgreens. Last time I was at Rite Aid they have moved in with the regular line.

I've seen them at Walgreens, not yet in Rite Aid. They had like two tiny aisles, and that's where they were, not with the other HIP stuff.

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif so i've heard a lot of great things about loreal's new jelly balm's, but i've checked my local target, rite aide, and cvs and haven't found it! where have you ladies found it? I couldn't find it at CVS, but my Wal-Mart had all of them in stock.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif whats bogof stand for? Buy one get one free.
smile.gif

I found mine at Walgreens. It was on an endcap where they put most of the new product.

Back