Beauty Recipes Made w/ Grocery Store Items

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello!

My name is Tomorrow and I dont believe I've ever introduced myself to this site..........anyway.....

I've studied Cosmetology and Aesthetics extensively, i do alot of work for friends families and neighbors and strangers of sorts and i was wondering.....

if I created a notepad on this site about the Beauty Recipes and Regimens that I have and offer if anyone would even be interested in it?

I have alot of great tips and everything I post will have been personally experienced and used by myself with real results...Not like alot of other sites i've seen where everyone has some wierd recipe they've never used or have an idea about.

All the information I have is technical, real, and definitely has an education and chemistry behind it.

Let me know! Wondering because I personally hate it when people keep beauty secrets to themselves, and I'd like to share!

Maybe let me know what you'd like to see

I would LOVE to see All Natural Facial Mask Recipes! Thanks in advance!

Welcome!

Welcome! Homemade recipes are more than welcomed here. Feel free to create a thread on your recipes.

I would love to see it too!!!!! Do share
smile.gif

Back