MAC Starflash Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post your Starflash swatches here!

If you like Veluxe Pearl finishes, you'll love Starflash!

sf1.jpg

sf7.jpg

sf2.jpg

sf8.jpg

sf3.jpg

sf9.jpg

SIMILAR COLORS:

MAC Go is very similar to UD Smog. MAC's Woodwinked is a little more golden than both Go and Smog.

sf4.jpg

sf5.jpg

sf6.jpg

MAC Fertile has a little bit more red sparkle than MAC Top Hat.

sf10.jpg

Flirt! Peach Champagne is a little bit lighter than MAC Grand Entrance.

sf11.jpg

Flirt! Golden Lady is pretty similar to MAC Go, but a tiny bit more golden.

sf12.jpg

You should definitely get at least some! The finish is great. However, a lot of the colors are definitely dupe-able. I know Smoke and Diamonds looks pretty similar to Sweet Sienna.

Nice dupes. I REALLY wanna see your makeup collection now, Ash... go post it
biggrin.gif

I'm curious about the purple on in the collection and the pink one... they look dupe-able. Are they, from anyone who's seen them already? The pink one looks like Stars N' Rockets from swatches I've seen.

Wow, those are great dupes. I love Veluxe Pearls, and those look awesome. Top Hat looks really pretty, but I think Fertile sounds better because of the red sparkle so I might buy that instead
smile.gif

lol Thanks Jen! Celly, it's actually not that big! I just happen to have a lot of similar colors. I think I'll post after summer school is over.

tiffany - I'm sorry, I should've written that Fertile was LE. It came out as a single eyeshadow with Strange Hybrid and as part of the Heatherette trio. The Fertile in the Warm Eyes palette of the Colour Forms collection is not the same (it's brown/black, not purple). However, I did see Fertile at a CCO!

I think I'm getting a bunch of these just because the finish is supposed to be awesome. I've read they're better than veluxe pearls too.

Yea from what I gather their appeal is supposed to be the finish, and for me veluxe pearls are it... But I'm not buying anything for a while...

Back