Questions about BE stores.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went out of town on Monday and was surprised to see that the mall had a BE store. It isn't in the best location b/c the set up is like that of a pretzel store front. Where you go up to the counter but you can't mill around inside. I'm on a short term no buy so I didn't even go up and look. I was surprised to see that they offered makeovers for $10. Is this normal for BE? In my area Merle Norman, Clinique, and Estee Lauder will all do makeovers for free.

This little store set up made me think that it's a half heiney operation because they had 3/4's of the counter loaded with BE and the other 1/4 had homemade candles... I think I smell an ebayer. It was just odd.

This definitely doesn't sound like a BE store. I've been to a few of these in different states and none sold anything other than BE. Some are smaller than others and less stocked but all only carried BE products.

Also BE's makeovers in their stores were always complimentary.

Hmmm the BE store in NYC is all BE products and they have a table with all the shadows so people can play with. I dont think they charge for a small makeover. Its amazing how nice all the BE MA's were.

the BE store in one of the San Francisco malls does makeovers for free. and they sell BE stuff only.

the stores around here in southern california do not charge for makeovers.. and it is all strictly BE

I just had a BE "make under" (that's what they called it - LOL) at a boutique. I called and made an appt and everything and wasn't charged. I was the only one in the store at the time so I didn't snoop around too much (felt like they were "watching" me - ha ha) but I don't recall seeing any other products other than BE. I didn't buy anything though - the prices are more than I wanted to pay.

Latest posts

Back