Best volumous mascara you've ever tried?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm always interested in trying quality, high class good non-smudgey volumous mascaras. any suggestions?
smile.gif

Loreal Voluminous is my FAVORITE! I love the Carbon Black version its the darkest black Ive ever seen. I've heard the Full Definition Voluminous is just as nice too... Im going to try it when Im done my Carbon. It obviously gives A LOT of volume... as the name suggests
smile.gif
I buy it 2 tubes at the time so I never run out... thats how much I love it
lol.gif

Volum' Express Turbo Boost (non waterproof).

Faaaat lashes, lol!!!

L`Oreal H.I.P. mascara is pretty good, but my all time favorite is Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara. Because of the tiny brush you can really dispose a lot of product right into the base of your lashes, which is where most of the volume should go anyway. If all the volume goes into the length of the last, they just become straight and don´t curl.

I know lots of people like DiorShow, I used both the original kind and the DiorShow Blackout one, and wasn´t overly impressed

i like Clinique's long pretty lashes. i also like Yves Saint Laurent (false lashes effect) which is a great mascara, but i always think it has too much product on the brush, so it's not my favorite.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif L`Oreal H.I.P. mascara is pretty good, but my all time favorite is Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara. Because of the tiny brush you can really dispose a lot of product right into the base of your lashes, which is where most of the volume should go anyway. If all the volume goes into the length of the last, they just become straight and don´t curl. Someone got addicted to the Revlon.
biggrin.gif

I've seen the new adverts for the maybelline define a lash volume mascara which i'm thinking of getting as i really like the normal define a lash.

Other than that i've tried the diorshow mascara - i think it was nice and gave quite big lashes but the wand was enormous which was a bit tricky for me as i'm quite clumsy!

I've also had the 1000 calories mascara ages ago which i really liked at the time but for some reason never got again lol

I JUST got a sample of Sephora's own Atomic Volume mascara the other day and I've already tested it 2 times, it works really well!! I mean extremely well! the brush is different, and the formula is more of a wet one, seriously this stuff makes my asian lashes look like false lashes. I am totally buying the full size one once i finish using this sample omg..

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Someone got addicted to the Revlon.
biggrin.gif
I liked it, but I started losing lashes with it... Sucks too because it is good stuff!

My all time favourite is MAC Plushlash, it gives a very dramatic voluminous look. I also like the volume I get with L'oreal telescopic and volume shocking (with black&white cover, one side is brush, other side is comb).

I don't understand how some people like diorshow mascara, because it seriously makes no difference with my lashes. It is like I didn't use anything on at all!

I came in to add another vote to Voluminous- I had no idea another one was out....off to the drugstore tomorrow. LAsh Injection was great also, but Loreal Voluminous was better IMO.

L'Oreal Full-Definition Voluminous and L'Oreal HIP are my faves (and I'm all about volume)!

Latest posts

Back