*New* Almay Bright Eyes Collection!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Almay.jpg

• Three-product, innovative and coordinated collection made up of Eye Base and Concealer in one, Eye Shadow and a Liner/Highlighter Duo
  • Contains unique blend of marine extracts, white tea and peptides that work with light reflectors to naturally brighten, de-puff and refresh the look of the entire eye area
  • The three collections of Bright Eyes products are coordinated by skin tone
Source

The Bright Eyes liner/highlight duo looks interesting!

They look nice, but I have never been impressed with Almay. Are these new formulas?

I've been curious about how pigmented Almay shadows are-I've never tried anything from them before.

I have a bronze eyeliner pencil from them that works great. And I love their foundations, but they don't come light enough for me.

I haven't tried any of their other cosmetics, though.

i like the almay pressed powder that i have, but that's the only thing i've ever liked by almay. and i know packaging isnt everything if the product is good, but when i'm looking at drugstore makeup the almay display always looks so BLAH!

It's ok, it looks a bit blah to me, and that's coming from miss neutral queen over here lol

I just bought the concealer and highlighter duo. The concealer packaging is terrible but I tried it last night on my hand with some eyeshadow.....very nice...didn't settle into my lines and actually brightened the eyeshadow. (used revlon quad and and ulta shadow) It didnt smear when I touched it. I will give it the eye test today and update you. Also the duo pencil when I use it.

I saw these in Walmart. They're just different shades of nude and beige. No color what so ever at all. Not sure if they're designed to be a primer/base under regular eyeshadow or to be worn alone. I'm confused I guess.

Latest posts

Back