Photography Fan Topic: show us your own pictures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
photocam.gif

This is a thread for people who like to take pictures just for fun and hobby and show us what you photographed today or lately, it can be everything you like!

(I don't know if there already is a thread like this and if you are interested but I like the idea)

photocam.gif

You can give your opinion and maybe you can give advice in how to make the picture(s) even better.

I just make a start
flowers.gif

I like taking pictures. These 2 pictures I took a few days back and I like how they turned out, I love the colors. I have changed the size of the picture, made them a little smaller.

38583-flowerinside.jpg

38583-flowerinside2.jpg

Those are really cool!! What are they? I can't figure that out.. Lol

I love taking photos, but I'm not a photographer by any means! I'm taking part in a 100snapshots challenge just for a bit of fun.

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love taking photos, but I'm not a photographer by any means! I'm taking part in a 100snapshots challenge just for a bit of fun. cool, show us some of your pictures
smilehappyyes.gif

Here are a few of my favorite pics that I've taken recently. I mostly like photographing nature & wildlife.

These first two are from the Bonnet House in Ft. Lauderdale.

Bonnet-House-Fort-Lauderdale-FL-114.JPG

Bonnet-House-Fort-Lauderdale-FL-080.JPG

This next one is from the Wakodahatchee Wetlands in Delray Beach, FL.

Wakodahatchee-Wetlands-Delray-Beach-FL-093.JPG

Finally, two from the Mounts Botanical Gardens in West Palm Beach, FL.

Mounts-Botanical-Garden-079.JPG

Mounts-Botanical-Garden-096.JPG

I take tons of pictures just about every weekend.
smilehappyyes.gif
I hope you all enjoyed them.

(Edit: I guess the last two pics were too wide and got cropped, oh well.)

Took these last week..... weird subjects? lol

Tracks.... our van odometer... and a fossil leaf

41966-rail.jpg

41966-odo100000.jpg

41966-fossil.jpg

Those are really nice. Can all you guys post what camera you used? I'm still in the market for a good camera...

Here is from last Summer's vacation to San Diego/LA:

Old Town San Diego

2056.jpg

2043.jpg

Dinner. Quesadilla - notice the Mexican colors? I thought it was cool:

2054.jpg

Ripley's Museum:

DSC00739.jpg

In Hollywood - sister walking in front of me:

DSC00756.jpg

Drive Home:

DSC00641.jpg

I love everyone's photos!

I haven't really been getting out and taking many pictures lately. I had some relatives up and we visited a few of the local water falls. I took nearly 100 pictures but here are a few of my favorites.

My older sister Heidi...she did this and I asked if she could do it again so I could get it and then my aunt had her do it like 3 more times so she could get more angles...

HJump.jpg

This is the Upper Half of Hungarian Falls...its was a little bit of a hike to it and I climbed closed and got dripped on taking pictures but it was well worth it.

HungarianCloseUp.jpg

This was one side of the ravine around Hungarian Falls...I climbed down the other side to take this and the picture above...later we found an easier way to the same spot...

HungRockForm.jpg

Trees at a Haven Falls roadside park in Lac La Belle, Michigan...

HavenTrees.jpg

I found this rock face at a feature called Devils Washtub just outside Copper Harbor, MI...My dad swears it looks like Richard Nixon.

DWRockFace.jpg

These dragonflies kept landing on me...

dragonfly.jpg

Here's some of the ones i've taken:

This one is a dropplet of water on a flower, macro:
_4101455.jpg

My baby boy:
P7079946.jpg

P7160812.jpg

Some puppies:
P7261153.jpg

P7261156.jpg

P7261159.jpg

Scenic ones:
P1016789.jpg

P1016679.jpg

P1016565.jpg

P7079969.jpg

6307787-lg-1.jpg

From our garden: growing beans..
P7160771.jpg

And finally, self portraits:
P3311132.jpg

P3080599.jpg

Photomanipulations:[These ones were taken by my husband, but i photoshopped them, added the writing and filters.]
_3070369.jpg

_3070381.jpg

waterworld.jpg

I knew you'd rape this thread with your photos, Nury. And I loved them all...

...lemme have you camera, mmkay? Thanks.

I am so out of my league here but I love this picture. I snapped it too soon and I love the softness of her little face. Sorry that it's so huge!

DSCN0288.jpg

Thank you Ash!

Celly, i'd gladly let you have my camera
biggrin.gif
you know i love ya
wink.gif

Wait till i post some of the pics that lumberjack has taken.....he is the photo maniac. I had one that was IDENTICAL to the clouds one that you posted up there, i swear it looks just the same, but i lost it when my external HD burnt out..-sigh-

I love everyone's pictures btw...

Gwena, is that your daughter? she is so pretty!
biggrin.gif

ETA:

Celly, i forgot to tell you the name of the camera that i used.

It's an Olympus E-500.

Next step to this one is better, E-510. But these cameras are usually expensive..

Yeah, SLR right? Yo soy pobre. But I'll make it my duty to one day purchase one. Those scenic photos are my favorite - they put me there... and water droplets Lumber Jack took are cool.

Where are his photo of flannel and chopping wood? Haha. I kid.

beautiful pictures everyone !!

as much as i enjoy nature and landscape, i mostly take pictures of my cat, with the only poor camera i own, my cellphone. i'm in the look for one not too expensive. my brother just got an olympus fe-350, but he was too busy playing with his new toy to let me touch it
frown.gif

Back