90's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to know who misses the 90's.

I do.
frown.gif

What do you miss?

blossom-six-joey.jpg

MP320_113-1.jpg

I'll be honest with you. I don't! the makeup was horrible, so heavy and I still can't even look at a dark berry or brown coloured lipstick without feeling outdated!

THE CLOTHES, my god, they were the worst time to experiment in clothing, I remember I used to wear super short skirts and looking back it was such a skanky time, midriff tops and mini kilts and boob tube mini dresses... shudder.. eek!

I miss the early 90s, yes.

I miss the TV shows, I miss my old neighborhood... le sigh*

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'll be honest with you. I don't! the makeup was horrible, so heavy and I still can't even look at a dark berry or brown coloured lipstick without feeling outdated!THE CLOTHES, my god, they were the worst time to experiment in clothing, I remember I used to wear super short skirts and looking back it was such a skanky time, midriff tops and mini kilts and boob tube mini dresses... shudder.. eek!

OMG, i totally agree with everything you said Rosie, i sure don't miss those fugly 90's, heck no! haha.

lol, and other than all that super tight, super short stuff like in clueless, it was all baggy keppers and stupid backward caps and goodness knows what!

Anyone remember that show Dinosaur?

I miss that and this weird crap too...

"...OH WOULD YOU LIKE TO SWING ON A STAR? Ohhhh yeeeeeeeeeah"

I MISS THE 90'S MUSIC & THE STYLE..............not the "IN" or "Fashion" style that you all r talking about but lol I know what I mean & Ididnt like the eye makeup much but it got better towards the end *Flashback* ....yeah i miss the 90's

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone remember that show Dinosaur?

L2UkZzdyD0A

are you talking about the dino kid show with the baby that said"not the mama" haha cuz thats what I member lol & that weird show with the robot 'Small wonder' lol

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone remember that show Dinosaur?

L2UkZzdyD0A

Was it the one with the lil fat dino baby that holds the frying pan and says "Im the baby, gotta love me!"? lol that thing scared the hell outta me when I was lil, its sad I still remember it. I remember it was violent and my mom sometimes wouldnt let me watch it. (when the dino would try to eat each other) lol ....o childhood :/

I'm w/ Rosie and Nury!

The 90's were almost as gross as the 80's! And in some ways worse!!!

I do miss some tv shows and the way MTV used to be. It was all about TRL w/ Carson Daly.

Eeek, I wanna throw up thinking about the clothes.

i don't miss much of the 90s, frankly. i miss the early 90s because that was a time kids could still watch mangas on tv. after that the stupid television committee decided they were too violent. they kept cutting scenes (the best example being Ranma 1/2) until no one was watching them.

i miss Melrose Place, Beverly Hills 90120. that's about it.

The makeup and the fashion wasn't too great but I just look back on it and laugh.

I really liked the music and tv back then.
rocknroll2.gif

Somehow some 90's tv shows are coming back because in my opinion 2000's shows aren't that good and most of the music too for that matter...

YouTube - Are you a 90's kid?

Originally Posted by MakeupByMonet /img/forum/go_quote.gif are you talking about the dino kid show with the baby that said"not the mama" haha cuz thats what I member lol & that weird show with the robot 'Small wonder' lol Yeah. But I hated Small Wonder. The video I posted is from Out of this World - when the girl put her 2 fingers together and everyone froze in time.

Originally Posted by HollyDolly /img/forum/go_quote.gif Was it the one with the lil fat dino baby that holds the frying pan and says "Im the baby, gotta love me!"? lol that thing scared the hell outta me when I was lil, its sad I still remember it. I remember it was violent and my mom sometimes wouldnt let me watch it. (when the dino would try to eat each other) lol ....o childhood :/ Haha yep! That show was addicting. I didn't grow up with Nick/Disney until the mid-nineties. So basic cable shows were my thing, haha. I don't remember the violence... I was a brat from what my mom said, so I had my ways when watching or doing stuff.

I miss the tv shows when it was free of crappy reality tv except The Real World.

I miss watching the tv shows from the 90s!! Saturday mornings were the best! I don't miss the clothes!!

Latest posts

Back