• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for the MAC 180 Small Buffer Brush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
Hey guys!!!!! ::hugs::

Haven't been here in a long time, but I am having a semi-panic attack.

I went online to purchase another MAC 180 small buffer brush, and it's nowhere to be found. It's the brush with the squared off top and white hairs. I use it for foundation and it's sooo good for that. I saw a few on ebay, but I wondered if someone has still seen it around in the stores or has one on hand that I can purchase.

It's a shame if it was discontinued because it's a lovely brush that I can't live without!

If you can't find your 180 brush in stores, i'm selling one on ebay! I went to the corporate store and bought them out! I love this brush!!!
smile.gif

yeah that's due to the demand. since it's no longer available people will pay whatever to get their hands on it!

Yeah.. I am kinda mad about that. Just because ugly ass Kim Kardashian uses that brush in a YouTube video the prices on ebay are crazy. Who cares what Fugdashian uses on her face?? Ughhh.

Hi Ladies!

I happen to have a BNIB 180 and 183 that I would love to sell to someone who could get good use out of them.

Please let me know if interested xoxo

Latest posts

Back