Sign in to follow this  
carmonious

How are things going at EM?

I was wondering that as well. I want to buy more brushes but am afraid to after reading all those horror stories over there.

As far as I know, things are worked out....I would check the forums just to make sure, though.

I have made an order since the new website went live, and I never had any problems with it.

I made an order today and was informed that they will process my order on the 4th August 2008 as its sat today.

I've wanted to try some of thier new lipgloss shades for a while now, but don't want to invite all the hassle that comes along with it.

I've poped over to thier forum once or twice to check things out (I used to post there quite frequently before the whole "new site fiascoe") It seems thing are still not back to normal. There are still pages of posts about order problems and CS issuse. I guess the "live chat" thing is somewhat of a joke. Cryptic half-answers and e-mails not answered.

And now they're going to launch an new skincare line to add to the problems......it seems they never learn.....seems like they bit off more than they can chew.

I'm passing on EDM for now. I don't like to play roulette with my $$ and sit there and bet on whether or not I'll recieve my order from them frown.gif Oh well....

Originally Posted by laurie_lu View Post
I want that eye-buki really bad.
Oh me too! smile.gif It looks really nice. I also would like to get some more of the rice powder primer/finisher. But at this point I'm looking for alternatives.

I ordered a similar e/s brush using Alima's 15% off sale, and I just placed my first order with Fyrinnae to try thier rice primer.....not too thrilled with thier TAT but at least they seem to have decent CS. I just can't support EDM right now with how things are there.

You'll love Fyrinnae's Rice Powder Primer. It's the only thing that help my MMU foundation last. Their CS is excellent as well.

I have tried to get a new password on the site,as it states that i am already registered but my old username and password wont let me log in.

I recieved no new password,so i sent an e-mail to CS about this issue fourteen days ago.

I still havent got any answer. I used to place a lot of orders with them and posted a lot at their forum, and still would have if it wasnt so obvious that they dont really care about my problem.

Im very disappointed with them.

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDDDD. placed another order after they say EDM is back to normal and its been 14 days and i still didnt receieve my package and they my package was shipped out exactly the same day shown for the USPS tracking # but they i thikn they lied because on the info from the tracking # it says only received shipping notice not yet brougbht to usps. then i emailed and they said that they will "reship" my package. im just so dissappointed

i ordered some brushes two weeks ago and never receive the package. emailed the CS for over 5x and no reply. i'm officially done with EDM. frown.gif

Originally Posted by makeupchick View Post
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDDDD. placed another order after they say EDM is back to normal and its been 14 days and i still didnt receieve my package and they my package was shipped out exactly the same day shown for the USPS tracking # but they i thikn they lied because on the info from the tracking # it says only received shipping notice not yet brougbht to usps. then i emailed and they said that they will "reship" my package. im just so dissappointed
I had that happen once on some backordered brushes. I got the new shipment in like a week.

Seriously, to others who are having problems, continue to email CS, and there should be a thread in their forum where you can post your order number and they'll get cracking on it.

Originally Posted by Leylani View Post
I have tried to get a new password on the site,as it states that i am already registered but my old username and password wont let me log in.

I recieved no new password,so i sent an e-mail to CS about this issue fourteen days ago.

I still havent got any answer. I used to place a lot of orders with them and posted a lot at their forum, and still would have if it wasnt so obvious that they dont really care about my problem.

Im very disappointed with them.

I am having the same problem and I havn't gotten a response to my email either. I posted a question about it on there forum and it was deleted without anyone ever responding to me. I'm pretty sure that I am done with them, I've found better options out there and really don't care to support a company that could care so little about their customers.

Originally Posted by makeupchick View Post
A similar thing happened to me! After I e-mailed them, they issued me a gift card and cancelled the order that never showed up, but then when I tried to use the gift card, that wasn't working. Then I actually managed to get through on the live chat and CS issued a reship on the original and that arrived literally a day after I received an e-mail saying it shipped out.

Soooo, I dunno. I really love the blushes, and want to order some more, but if it is a really big hassle....

wow i didnt know there were so many typos in my old post. im going to email them again about my order. EDM is the only MMU that looks the best on me its really hard to move on... sigh

I want to order some blushes but when I read all this post.. I'm afraid to do that..

I hope EDM will understand what is going on and will improve thier CS.

They used to have a synthetic angled blush brush - where is it gone? And when I ordered the baby buki but those were sold out and I got the money refunded ... Do they even have any long handled kabukis left? (It must be their most popular product).

What would happen, if I ordered the $34 kit with all the possible brushes, inclusive 2 long handled kabukis and those happen to be sold out - would $20 be returned to me or what?? This is really confusing...

HEY! IM SOOO HAPPY! i finallyg ot my package. the one they "claimed" they ship (july 20th) and the one they said they will "reship"(aug 1th) so i have both packages now. im def going to order a month or two early before i run out because god know whats going to happen next... hopefully EDM will be back to normal soon and hope you ladies will get your packages soon too!

Originally Posted by Dame Ali View Post
They used to have a synthetic angled blush brush - where is it gone? And when I ordered the baby buki but those were sold out and I got the money refunded ... Do they even have any long handled kabukis left? (It must be their most popular product).

What would happen, if I ordered the $34 kit with all the possible brushes, inclusive 2 long handled kabukis and those happen to be sold out - would $20 be returned to me or what?? This is really confusing...

Hi, I ordered the angled blush brush and they emailed me a week later to say they were out of stock and gave me a gift card for $7 (the cost of the brush) I would have ordered something else but seeing that shipping was $5 I emailed them and asked for a refund which they have done. I am kinda annoyed because I really wanted that blush brush. But I guess because It is so cheap they sell out all the time.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 View Post
I want to order some blushes but when I read all this post.. I'm afraid to do that..

I hope EDM will understand what is going on and will improve thier CS.

Simi I have only ordered a few samples of their blushes and I absolutely love them. I have ordered from other companies but I am still waiting for samples to arrive. I think if you want to order go for it. It's super cheap if you order in a kit too. Just prepared to wait for at least a month or so because that is how long it took to reach Australia the first time.

I tried to place an order a week ago for a friend who could not even manage to log in to EM. What followed was almost an hour of frustration, when I tried to get the items into the cart they kept popping out and going back to their place on the page like a video game. Finally I got some things to stay in the cart then got to checkout the total amount was shown and for some reason another $5 was added on, it was not shipping it was just an extra amount. I contacted CS who said they were unable to recreate the situation I described. That's when I gave up their blog says everything is going along smoothly but the complaints seem to dispute this. I've been a customer of EM for more than 2 years but I just ordered samples from Signature Minerals and Meow. EM lost me, and the friend who also had problems, as customers