New Diorshow Mascara - Iconic

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
P218791_hero.jpg

Diorshow Iconic Mascara

What it is:

A high-definition, lash-curling mascara.

What it does:

Diorshow Iconic Mascara is the latest in Dior's dazzling range of mascaras for every lash look in the book. Created backstage for fashion shows and celebrity red carpet events, it's the secret weapon behind the most alluring eye looks. Its innovative formula now comes with a revolutionary curvy Obliqueâ„¢ Brush that is designed to create thicker, sexier lashes.

Available at Sephora.com for $27.

SOURCE

It looks so pretty, but I didn't have any luck with DiorShow. It clumped on me like crazy.

I've never tried Diorshow; I was very interested in it before I started wearing falsies so often . I may end up trying this and laying off the falsies for a while since it's been hinted to me that I go overboard on my makeup
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never tried Diorshow; I was very interested in it before I started wearing falsies so often . I may end up trying this and laying off the falsies for a while since it's been hinted to me that I go overboard on my makeup
biggrin.gif
Hinted by who? Some jealous azz?
biggrin.gif
Tiffany you look amazing. Seriously, wear your makeup everywhere.

Thank you
smile.gif
...a friend was talking about how trashy girls look with their fake nails, lashes, etc...then she mentioned "some girl" with her "disgusting" purple and green shadow while I was wearing those same colors. It was pretty clear that she was subtly trashing me.

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thank you
smile.gif
...a friend was talking about how trashy girls look with their fake nails, lashes, etc...then she mentioned "some girl" with her "disgusting" purple and green shadow while I was wearing those same colors. It was pretty clear that she was subtly trashing me. omg no way! you shouldn't let one person's opinions bother you though. your makeup is a reflection of you and you should be able to do whatever you want. i've seen your fotd's and you are gorgeous and do not overdo your makeup..

I'd be interested to give this a go actually. I've never used Dior Show mascara although I have tempted in the past to try it out. Just never got round to it I guess.

Tiffany, you always look gorgeous. Don't listen to comments like that. Makeup is about expressing yourself and you shouldn't feel that you need to change anything about yours just to please other people. Besides, anyone who is going to trash you like that isn't worth giving the time of day. People (Mostly my brother lol) have told me in the past that I go OTT or look fake and trashy at times but it's all a matter of personal taste.

smile.gif
...a friend was talking about how trashy girls look with their fake nails, lashes, etc...then she mentioned "some girl" with her "disgusting" purple and green shadow while I was wearing those same colors. It was pretty clear that she was subtly trashing me. That's just awful and mean.
You do a phenomenal job with your makeup. I don't know what would posses a friend to say something like that, but it's just out of line. Tiff, you rock!

And sorry for hijacking the thread.
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
...a friend was talking about how trashy girls look with their fake nails, lashes, etc...then she mentioned "some girl" with her "disgusting" purple and green shadow while I was wearing those same colors. It was pretty clear that she was subtly trashing me. Ugh, just ignore you're friend. I would keep doing my makeup the same way i've always done no matter what anyone says. You're insanely pretty!!!

As far as the mascara goes, i not interested. It hurt me to buy diorshow and this is a good 3 to 4 dollars more than that.

I love Diorshow and want to try this so badly but I just got the CG Lash Blast, which I like and need to go through. But I definitely don't get the volume from CG that I usually do from Diorshow. Does anyone know if the formula is different for this from the original, or if it's just a different brush?

smile.gif
...a friend was talking about how trashy girls look with their fake nails, lashes, etc...then she mentioned "some girl" with her "disgusting" purple and green shadow while I was wearing those same colors. It was pretty clear that she was subtly trashing me. Saw your notepad, your mu looks great I think. I don't know, but maybe she's jealous? That's not to say she's not a good friend, but some people can be like that, I used to had a very good friend who was like that.

I've never tried it before but the brush looks good. I hate those really skinny brushes, they just don't do a thing.

smile.gif
...a friend was talking about how trashy girls look with their fake nails, lashes, etc...then she mentioned "some girl" with her "disgusting" purple and green shadow while I was wearing those same colors. It was pretty clear that she was subtly trashing me. Ugh what a cow! Jealousy is a disease, I hope she get's better soon
wink.gif
I love your make-up!
smile.gif

Dior's mascaras are meant to be really good but I'm not paying that much for a mascara!

smile.gif
...a friend was talking about how trashy girls look with their fake nails, lashes, etc...then she mentioned "some girl" with her "disgusting" purple and green shadow while I was wearing those same colors. It was pretty clear that she was subtly trashing me. Just jealous I think.Just let it go and do your thing. You do your makeup gorgeous!

Bumping with a review:

This is hands down my favorite mascara. I was wary because of the brush, but it really does separate your lashes and I've never been able to achieve such...fullness? I suppose is the word. I have really thick and long lashes and this managed to get every single one -- I didn't even have to 'brush' them afterward like I usually do.

I know it's a lot for a mascara, but I paid and I'll gladly do it again...and again. The color isn't overbearing, either -- if you want a more natural look, a swipe will do it, if you want bolder, throw another couple of strokes. I liked the normal Diorshow, but this is far superior to anything I've ever tried.

(And you know I mean it because I don't like reviewing or raving about anything in case I'm the only one who likes it, LOL)

But this mascara does truly deserve it. I'm actually impressed.

Back