Konad Nail Art Anyone?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
konad27.jpg

konad30.jpg

I was looking at nail blogs and noticed how Scrangie posted one with using Konad. Now she has me wanting the konad!

Doesn't that name sound like a tampon? "Konaaaaad. For light and heavy flows."

Anyways, here is a creepy demo from the company YouTube - Konad Nail Art Demo Video. (check out the voice over) & The site's gallery.

A review/tutorial on the product and below are instrustions if you wanna skip watching the video.

use_main_e-1.jpg

I found these images here: MYB

from mysticjewels
konad3.jpg

909660.jpg

It's like Color-On but for the nails and it doesn't leave it completely caca and ugly.
smile.gif

I still don't get how it works.

haha @ the tampon comment - I kind of imagine the ad like this:

konads. For your peace of mind

LOL.

The nails look gorgeous!

It's basically like a regular stamp.

You put paint on the design plate, place the stamp on the design and it will transfer it to your nails.

Konads. Keeps things fresh.

Haha.

Wow that is really awesome. I'll have a look out at beauty expo this year, it'd save a heck of a lot of time.

I really like this. I just started doing my nails and cant do anything other than a simple flower, and only on my toes. They have so much to choose from, and not too expensive either. I wanna try it! Thanks for posting!

Very cool, I've seen some other products out there that similiar. This looks so much easier than those stickers, But having to use different polishes is a down side, would be nice if it would work with any.

I just bought a small konad nail kit, a few plates and a polish and this is soooo easy and soooo fun!

You know...I just saw this on the internet last night and I was thinking about ordering it!

Let us know how you like it.

I'm thinking of buying a few plates and the small kit.

someone mentioned about not using different polishes, but you can! I've seen many konad swatches and folks using cheap to expensive nailpolish.

^^ What's funny?

I couldn't get a very good pic, but here are a few ones I was fiddling around with this afternoon.

konadnails.jpg

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Let us know how you like it.
I'm thinking of buying a few plates and the small kit.

someone mentioned about not using different polishes, but you can! I've seen many konad swatches and folks using cheap to expensive nailpolish.

I just used it with some OPI polishes and it worked fine though it shows up a little lighter than the konad polish does, probably because the konad polish is quite thick.

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^^ What's funny?
I couldn't get a very good pic, but here are a few ones I was fiddling around with this afternoon.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c9...konadnails.jpg

I just used it with some OPI polishes and it worked fine though it shows up a little lighter than the konad polish does, probably because the konad polish is quite thick.

OMG, they look awesome!

Back