Camera Ready Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this brand of makeup? I'm thinking about ordering some of their gel liner, but am curious whether anyone here has tried it....

I haven't tried any of their cosmetics, but they're a great company to order other cosmetics from.

Originally Posted by Ashley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't tried any of their cosmetics, but they're a great company to order other cosmetics from.
dito.gif

I've ordered other brands from them, and have received good service. I haven't tried their brand, though!

camera ready cosmetics is an industry brand for makeup artists. i've read reviews that their foundations are supposed to be one of the top prefered in the makeup industry! i've never personally tried it though...

Originally Posted by CamaroChick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone tried this brand of makeup? I'm thinking about ordering some of their gel liner, but am curious whether anyone here has tried it.... They look like the same product I just bought on sale from MAD minerals. They even have the same color names, I got Peacock -teal, Endangered -dark green, and Tanzanite -purplish. The pots are small but I think they are totally worth the price. Peacock and Endangered went on great and lasted all day. Tanzanite gave me a little trouble because of the glimmer in it and it doesn't seem to be as pigmented as the other two. You can fix mistakes but once it dries it's waterproof.

Originally Posted by GeeCee /img/forum/go_quote.gif They look like the same product I just bought on sale from MAD minerals. They even have the same color names, I got Peacock -teal, Endangered -dark green, and Tanzanite -purplish. The pots are small but I think they are totally worth the price. Peacock and Endangered went on great and lasted all day. Tanzanite gave me a little trouble because of the glimmer in it and it doesn't seem to be as pigmented as the other two. You can fix mistakes but once it dries it's waterproof. Hey, thanks! I ordered Black Out, Tanzenite and Magnetism, and they've already shipped. Someone on another board pointed out that Aromaleigh also sells the same product (although at a mark up from the price on CRC). That's fine with me; as long as I like them, I don't care how many different brand names they sell them under.
wink.gif
I'm glad to hear your opinions, because it's been really difficult for me to find reviews. Thank you so much!

Here's the update on the eye liners I purchased:

They are everything I love about MAC Fluidlines, but have more of a creamy texture. I tried the Black Out (deep rich black) over the weekend. It's very forgiving as you are applying -- enough time to correct any mistakes -- but then it sets like a dream and stays put all day. We went to the State Fair the day I tried it, and it still looked perfect after sweating in the sun all day.
smile.gif

So far, I'm very impressed. I'm wearing the Tanzanite (dark purple) today, and it seems to be staying put very well also.

As StereoXGirl said, I did get excellent service from this company, as well. Always a bonus!

A lie, is a lie, is a lie!  I am so disappointed with their customer service!  I ordered two empty La Femme blush palettes.  According to CRC, in the description, it states fits mac blushes.  I loved the fact that the palettes were 12 pan and were cheaper, compared to starsmakeuphaven blush palette, which has 8 or 10 pans.  Well, when I got the palettes, I was excited to start depotting my mac blushes and when i tried to fit the first blush, it was too big!!!!!!! UGHHHHH!!!!!!!  I had also ordered empty yaby eyeshadow palettes, but after being mislead, back they all went.  According to their site and on the invoice, you have to email them and request a return code or some bull like that, so I explained to them how I felt mislead and was upset that my mac blushes didn't fit like they claimed, but the only response I got was that my order number on my invoice IS the return code and to REVIEW their return policy and re-stocking fee(which I did before I placed my order)!  WOW!  REALLY??!!  No apology, no free return shipping, no waived re-stocking fee!  Well, after completing so many successful online transactions with so many different companies and no complaints, it had to happen eventually right?  That some bull crap company could finally wake me up and think twice about trusting what they say, when what I should have done was research complaints on them first!  On their site, they don't allow automatic reviews to be saved, they have to approve them first, so of course they won't post my bad review on them!  Will NEVER order from them again!

Latest posts

Back