Sally Girl Eye Shadow, did you know they fit together?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetchick

Beauty Blogger
Reaction score
I didn't notice. My husband said "Hey, let me see your eye shadow!" so I was thinking he liked what I picked out, but apparently he noticed the dove tailing on the case LOL. He said look they fit together and slid them together. They have an inny on one side and an outy on the other.

img2892mv2.jpg

img2893up8.jpg

img2895tp5.jpg

COOL!

I didn't know that! What a great idea!

Thank the husband for the great eye!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif They have it displayed like that in the Sally. Mine didn't. Maybe they didn't know either lol.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine didn't. Maybe they didn't know either lol. my sally's doesnt either, next time i'm there i'm going to slide several of them together and sit it up front
smile.gif

do you like the sally girl e/s, ive never tried them

Originally Posted by nursie /img/forum/go_quote.gif do you like the sally girl e/s, ive never tried them the average rating they were given at MakeupAlley was a 4.7 out of 5 stars and 98% of the people who rated them said they would buy them again! I think I am going to get some and see if they are as good as people are saying. I really really love Sally Girl lip glosses...they are so awesome!
smile.gif

I own one Sally eyeshadow and really like it. Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know you can attach them. Looks like I will have to go to Sally's soon to buy more and try this.

Originally Posted by nursie /img/forum/go_quote.gif my sally's doesnt either, next time i'm there i'm going to slide several of them together and sit it up front
smile.gif

do you like the sally girl e/s, ive never tried them

So far yes. The lightest color up there is Champagne, and it's a perfect highlight color for me. I love to use Stila Kitten, but it has a strong pink undertone that doesn't go with some colors. Champagne is like a shimmery ecru. I used White Chocolate(the medium shimmery grey above) in today's FOTD, and it is quite pigmented! It surprised me how strong the color is. I haven't tried the blue yet. Maybe tomorrow. Oh, and I don't get fading or creasing with them.
smile.gif
I should add my reviews soon.

Originally Posted by valley /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really really love Sally Girl lip glosses...they are so awesome!
smile.gif
Good ot know! They are cute. I saw them by the shadows, and thought they would be perfect for my daughter's stocking at Christmas.

Now you have your own little pallette!

Can you ask your hubby how/why he noticed. I'm curious. Lol.

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now you have your own little pallette!
Can you ask your hubby how/why he noticed. I'm curious. Lol.

He just happened to notice because he was standing next to me while I was opening the shadows to look at them. He's very mechanically inclined(and he is always fixing or building things), so this is the type of stuff he always notices.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif They have it displayed like that in the Sally. That's what I was thinking... lol

Okay, now I'm definitely going to have to quit being lazy and just go to Sally Beauty already!

Back