Our Rock Minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just received email from our rock minerals that they have free shipping worldwide and the sample cost only $0.30.Anyone out there tried our rock minerals before?

I had ordered some sample from them last week, will let you know the outcome of their minerals.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif No but let us know if they work out

I've tried their foundation, finishing powder and blush. with a primer, this stuff has really good lasting power, especially for the price! i absolutely LOVE the finishing powder. it just blends the foundation right into the skin and makes the skin look so smooth. i'm not loving the blush as much because i picked shades that look a bit orange on me but that's just me. hope you like enjoy your samples! i know i am! =)

Glad to heard that ! I hope I like their minerals.I totally agree with you, their PRICE!

Originally Posted by tonkabeane /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've tried their foundation, finishing powder and blush. with a primer, this stuff has really good lasting power, especially for the price! i absolutely LOVE the finishing powder. it just blends the foundation right into the skin and makes the skin look so smooth. i'm not loving the blush as much because i picked shades that look a bit orange on me but that's just me. hope you like enjoy your samples! i know i am! =) Hi tonkabeane, can share with me what stuff you ordered from rock minerals? And what blush , so that I can avoid been too orange
smile.gif

Originally Posted by tonkabeane /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've tried their foundation, finishing powder and blush. with a primer, this stuff has really good lasting power, especially for the price! i absolutely LOVE the finishing powder. it just blends the foundation right into the skin and makes the skin look so smooth. i'm not loving the blush as much because i picked shades that look a bit orange on me but that's just me. hope you like enjoy your samples! i know i am! =)

They didn't mention hw big is their sample.They just stated samples are in baggies & can last 1-2 weeks time depends on usage. I have ordered mine but not yet arrive.See if I can post the sample photo if arrive.

Originally Posted by Dame Ali /img/forum/go_quote.gif How big are the samples? Their web is www.ourrockminerals.com. Have Fun !

Originally Posted by mgmsrk /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do they have a web site? I can’t find them.

Thank's for the link, free shipping and good sample prices. How can you go wrong!

Definatly not for dry skin. Wayyyyy to much kaolin. Their foundation made me look like an 80 year old women...it settled into every fine line I have and made my skin feel very tight and dry. I suppose it would work for oily skin though. They only have one formula and very limited color selection too. But I'm pretty sure that they are quite new (probably made in someones kitchen) so maybe they will come up with some more selection.

Hannabananna thank you so much !

I thought to try them but if you tell the have a lot of kaolin so it isnt good for my skin. I have a normal skin that don't like Kaolin..

Their eyeshadows are beautiful and with their sample prices being so low and shipping if you like eyeshadows it's worth a try.

Very special colors are:

Lustre

Sunrise

girly

Love

Latte

Smokey

I just placed a sample order for just about all of their eye shadows and blushes. I’ll have a ton of new colors to play with.

Thank you for the heads up saitoyf!

Ya, I agree that they have lot of eye shadows.I have also ordered a feew to try, anyway the price is so low & is FREE SHIPPING, so why not give it a try. As for the foundation, if it's really that bad, thenI will not use.When I brought the samples , it's only cost $0.25.

Originally Posted by mgmsrk /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just placed a sample order for just about all of their eye shadows and blushes. I’ll have a ton of new colors to play with.
Thank you for the heads up saitoyf!

Great prices and very nice looking colors. Thanks for posting this sale and company. I'd meant to order from them during their last sale.

Latest posts

Back