Has Anybody Heard Of Panacea81?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Zomg. she is just so amazing... her she has over 100 make-up tutorials, ranging from subtle Bridal to eye popping Neon.. there's really something for everyone...

you have to check her out on youtube

hang on , i would post the link, if i could but i havent posted more than 10 times..

but basically it's

youtube.com / panacea81

take the spaces out (yeah i know youre not dumb)

what are you waiting for? she blew me away..

Yep! She's on our list of YouTube members to watch!

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f16...nel-82273.html

There are a lot of other great members on that list, BTW!
smile.gif

oh right, sorry i'm new around here and i'm just getting to grips with where everything is.. gosh i feel like a wally now LOL
smile.gif

lol, it freaks me out when she says 'we' instead of 'i' haha!

but you're right, her eye makeup is amazing!

Yuuup I've seen her on youtube, her tutorials are great, she really knows what she's doing! She has a natural talent and she's so modest and down to earth and nice!
smile.gif

i love her! and i want to snatch up one of those pink brush sets when she gets them agian!

I agree with the others. She is very helpful and I have learned a lot watching her videos. Her "SOPHISTICATED Neutrals for people wearing glasses make up" was quite helpful.

I've got her on my subscriptions. We've chatted a little (for some reason though, people want us the be enemies, wtf?) and she's lovely.

yeah actually her videos got me watching more and more each day! she's great!

I don't care for her ending results but I do love her color combos and she's just someone you enjoy watching no matter what they talk about.

I'm happy she's received a lot of success.

Latest posts

Back