Tori Amos: Fashion Mishap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i hate to say that big top looks sort of like a hefty bag. The belt is wrong and the leg warmers are so 1980s Flashdance. Now orange hair ........... hmmmm

still a great musician and singer

lmao?

Muppets go to Manhattan...
lol.gif

Do you realize that a lot of the most talented musicians or actors have the worst sense of fashion?

why do famous people dress in garbage bags? haha, is this look part of the 'derelicte' collection? BLUE STEEL!
biggrin.gif

She's cool I like her but UGH! And sorry but she's taken the whole Ginger head thing a bit too far...but it's her look so can't hate on her 4 that.

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif OH lord *hides from Aquilah*
She looks wonderful!! yall need to stop hating *lying my ass off*

LMAO! I do believe that's more for a character from her "American Doll Posse." Or, it could be from a new CD she's putting out.

I mean I'll admit I'm not a GREAT fan of this (as I mentioned before), but you guys have to remember (like Aquilah sort of mentioned) this could be for a character, like David Bowie's infamamous Ziggy Stardust alter ego.

Also, celebs do many things to gain publicity, even wearing not so great clothes. But this isn't a COMPLETE disaster I gotta say, it kind of goes in a demented way LoL.

Looks to me if it wasn't for the arm holes and rained hard enough it would fill with water. Seriously I does look hideous, I'm sure its for shock effect or something.

Oh my....who did she ask for style advice??

This is horrible, this scares little kids off I guess

Back